• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
ZSS would be great if like, Leffen never touched her

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Everything but grabs, loses to Powershields

Nerf Grab, Fox 2016

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
9Kplus1, I know you just tend to go on a like spree, but you probably should have read one of my posts. I clearly spell out the end of your liking existence with a very grueling and cruel fate. Even an Enthusiast like yourself shouldn't hand out likes to naysayers on a whim. Restrain yourself young warrior.

Bryonato

Green Hat
Spiffy, it's time for the domination

Also shoutout to Spidermad, you play really fast bro. Stop hitting me so quick.
Don't know if you saw, but two people randomly had **** going on tonight, so I can't do MP2 this weekend (posted earlier in this thread). Pretty lame.

Vashimus

Smash Master
System Shock, **** yeah.

On unrelated news, I got Oracle of Ages off Amazon. But it's in Japanese. You know, that's a pretty big detail you should at least mention in the item description, Mr. Salesman.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
So I was at an anime convention today. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a TV that had Project M being played. Me and my friends immediately started thrashing dudes at PM. There was a tourney that was going to be held too, but we had to leave before we could get in it. I just thought it was hella cool to see PM there instead of Brawl or even Melee. And a buncha people played it and thought it was amazing.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
It was Bamcon in Massachusetts. It was small, but cool to see that Project M was part of the tourney schedule. I asked around and it didn't seem like a dev or back roomer was hosting it, so all the more interesting to see a fan group step up and promote it as opposed to Melee and Brawl.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yep Happy Birthday, hope you like Banana cake I'll send you some

"But I'm very allergic to Bananas!"

Then don't pick DK bro

9KPlus1, I will beat your children daily with a socket wrench I swear

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
me :3c

on that note, i dont know who the best gnw is, so i mostly just tossed out a name lmao

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
doesnt he like occasionally pull out gnw though

honestly tho i think dakpo is the best gnw

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Dakpo might be the best one right now. If you're going by results, it's like... Dakpo/Oracle or Dakpo > Oracle > M3t/me/nap/others? idk. It seems like we're all around the same skill level, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom