• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I call dibs on reposting the stage texture thread from Smashmods... I just want an official word on whether it belongs here or in Brawl Workshop (I feel like it makes more sense here but someone else said BW).

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Don't stage textures need to be converted to play nice with P:M before you use them, otherwise they bugger up on wi-fi? Because if so, it would make sense to keep it in this board.

The rest I can understand, though. It would certainly be better to have the HUD be in the brawl workshop, because I think the progress being made there could help most brawl modding as a whole.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I call dibs on reposting the stage texture thread from Smashmods... I just want an official word on whether it belongs here or in Brawl Workshop (I feel like it makes more sense here but someone else said BW).
Brawl Workshop please.

If that changes, we can move it.

Revven

FrankerZ
The subforums are re-opened for the week instead of locked. However, they will get locked by next week so please take this time to migrate any important thread over! :)

We didn't get these subforums for the purpose of just looking pretty, people!

iLink

Smash Champion
So I found out something interesting.

The other day I was messing around trying to dacus with different characters. When I tried it with Sonic, I noticed that when I failed, I could get his Dash Attack sound effect to play even though I wasn't doing a dash attack and was actually grabbing. When I was messing around with it some more today, I did the same with GAW but I actually got the Dash Attack hitbox to come out before I went into the grab animation.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Does anyone have the knew hitbox and frame data on Pit? I was hoping to get it set up in the pit section but...I'm 100% sure the 2.5 gifs are different from 2.1's.

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
Omg, I was just on smashmods and it brought me here. :O

VIDEO GAME BOOT CAMP STREAMING!!!! :)

voorhese

Smash Master
Does anyone know how I can add skins to this game? I wanted to use a custom skin and it required me to use a code(s) to eliminate the entry of characters into a match, but idk how to add the code I need since I have to have a code already to play PM and I can only load 1 gct file.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
The .gct included with PM already allows custom textures, it just requires file placements and renaming accordingly. Textures go in pf -> fighter -> x

As a reference, use this

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I think that the forums needs a sub-forum that is "Project M Workshop" where people can post things that might make Project M look better such as HUDs or Maps.

voorhese

Smash Master
The problem was the skin I wanted froze on the entrance, and it said in the description we needed to use a code to disable that.

Kati

Smash Lord
Are Mario and Pikachu supposed to have extra costumes? I see more in the common5.pac, but not ingame.

cannedbread

Smash Lord
holy crap i just noticed that insane crazy guy was on smashmods

i hope he comes back over here

is he still banned? holy hell i'm gonna miss him if he still is

Kati

Smash Lord
How are they easter eggs? are they teasing the potential of a release having extra costumes?

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
I just migrated my Terms, Abbreviations, and Concepts thread over to SWF, so check it out if you're ever feeling unsure about what a certain Smash term means. Would be nice if a mod could sticky it, though. It was stickied on Smashmods..... :)

The subforums are re-opened for the week instead of locked. However, they will get locked by next week so please take this time to migrate any important thread over! :)

We didn't get these subforums for the purpose of just looking pretty, people!
But who will take care of...........

the Character Idea Submission threads? :ohwell:
:(

holy crap i just noticed that insane crazy guy was on smashmods

i hope he comes back over here

is he still banned? holy hell i'm gonna miss him if he still is
He was banned from Smods or SWF? :scared: I wondered why he suddenly stopped posting on the Tier List thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom