• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Got a birthday party with a bunch of Smashers the day before demo 2 drops.

That's a shame. :(

EDIT: Anyway, time to play a game of Smash Theory. Tournament stage llists: How are they gonna look? Mostly reflective of the current Melee/Brawl stage lists, or will P:M have only tournament stages I.E. no fun ones?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Got a birthday party with a bunch of Smashers the day before demo 2 drops.

That's a shame. :(

EDIT: Anyway, time to play a game of Smash Theory. Tournament stage llists: How are they gonna look? Mostly reflective of the current Melee/Brawl stage lists, or will P:M have only tournament stages I.E. no fun ones?
We talked about this a few pages back. It'll be reflective of the current Melee/Brawl lists, but with more tournament stages.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
The one where he just stands there looking around is the best one. I wouldn't mind losing the Wind Waker one.

MaxThunder

PM Support
So what are you guys favorite power puff girl?..

I like Bubbles... i bet she likes milk...

... oh crap that sounds a lot worse than i thought it would...

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Cookies and Cream flavoured milk is the best. Followed by Strawberry, Chocolate, Banana, and Plain.

Actually Chocolate might be below Banana but it doesn't matter, milk is amazing.

Except any milk less than whole. That **** tastes like straight water.

MaxThunder

PM Support
I can't drink ordinary milk... If i'm gonna drink milk it must be flavored somehow... If we only have milk and water and i don't want water... then i usually put sugar in the milk...

cause my stomach doesn't like milk-flavored milk...

@toaster: you should have gotten monk to help... or some other pmbr...

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Always use honey as a substitute for sugar in any drink. It stirs into the drink better, is better for you (Especially if it has no preservitives), and in a lot of cases, tastes better.

Doesn't stop me from having hot black tea with half and half, two tea bags left in the cup, and 5 sugars though. I try to have milk/honey tea, but obviously that's not always a possibility.

I need my drinks/food strong. I can't stand weak tasting things at all.

I want to try a really zesty falafel now.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Any flavored milk is disgusting and thus pretty low on the official tier list.

:phone:
This post is worth 9k. I'm giving it a +1.

Also, even if he got another BRoomer to post it, I still would have beaten them to it. I'm just that good. If you guys really want, I can edit my post to include the picture.

Lolo_knight

Smash Apprentice
Are we looking at a mid night demo 2.0 release? sorry if my question makes someone angry I'd like to invite some people to play on sunday to play this awesomeness! we could just play something else in lack of the demo but it would be cool if I had it when they get here ^^

MaxThunder

PM Support
Always use honey as a substitute for sugar in any drink. It stirs into the drink better, is better for you (Especially if it has no preservitives), and in a lot of cases, tastes better.

Doesn't stop me from having hot black tea with half and half, two tea bags left in the cup, and 5 sugars though. I try to have milk/honey tea, but obviously that's not always a possibility.

I need my drinks/food strong. I can't stand weak tasting things at all.

I want to try a really zesty falafel now.
... almost never have honey at home... well almost never have honey my parents tell me about... cause it takes me about 2 days and it's gone...

and agreed... weak tasting things are... weak... needs strong...

MaxThunder

PM Support
More like the incarnation of the god of random happy bliss... ness... or... something... yeah...

... i just write depressed-ish...

Revven

FrankerZ
Thanks for listening guys, hope you liked what you heard and stuff! I know I had fun and it was a lonnnnnnnng one. If you missed it, you can catch it in the archive otherwise you can listen in for the edited version in a couple of days on www.showmeyournews.com

Beyond that, we're only a few more days away from the release and we hope that we answered some previous unanswered questions from the show! Be on the look out for anymore character updates and/or the release itself! :)

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I have a friend who wants to be good at Melee, but doesn't have a copy of the game to practice with. If he downloads demo2, do you think it'll be similar enough to Melee to help him improve?

kaizo13

Smash Champion
Can someone tell me what's been said so far since I can't get the stream to load?
didn't miss much really...

- cameras have received work this past week due to new findings. yay magus
- some stages have been revamped to resemble melee more
- mario's dair has some 64 traits
- shadic's manly voice
- milk taunt (heals 3%)
.....I think that's all

but yea, thanks for the interview guys. It was fun, looking forward to sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom