• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
FFFFFF

I actually didn't expect any confirmations so soon when you were so casually throwing them around, as if you were joking. So these are a welcomed surprised. And two, of course nobody saw that coming.

iLink

Smash Champion
So dark pit does a kick in the new Kid Icarus trailer, can we give pit a sex kick now?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
FFFFFF

I actually didn't expect any confirmations so soon when you were so casually throwing them around, as if you were joking. So these are a welcomed surprised. And two, of course nobody saw that coming.
MINDGAMES SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I probably won't go to Manifest, but I may or may not go that that one JCz is going to. But I'd be down to meeting you when I'm around the area. And if you're in my area, I'm buying you a poutine.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I'm so hyped for Ike right now. I'm surprised that you guys didn't mention the ability to turn around out of QD though. Regardless, this is pretty healthy for the hype train, I'm looking forward to more announcements :).

Ecks

Smash Lord
See, I knew Lucario was going to be in!

Now please confirm/confirm Ness for demo2.

abcool

Smash Ace
hey, i haven't been here in awhile. Does anyone know if ledgeteching has been fixed or do you guys know if it'll have to be left out of the game entirely?

abcool

Smash Ace
I can fix just about anything really. I'm only one guy though, so it has not been done yet.
I understand completely. Usually when i think of Project:M I be always be like "Melee without ledgeteching" If that was fixed i think no one will have a reason to john about not playing it anymore really. I know i would completely drop melee at that point. In the end though just take your time an do you.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
I LOVE the smell of confirmation in the morning!
Feeling hyped! I actually think the arrhythmic Pro:M updates lend themselves more to hype than did the week-daily Brawl Dojo. No nights wasted in anticipation, no disappointment, and makes it all the more exciting when one appears! But of course, they're both better than nothing…

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
Comfirm/deny Donkey Kong soon please.

This plz and Wario :)...

Other than that really excited to read the confirmation of Ike and Lucario. Those seem like really fun characters to play as also the mixup with ike seems pretty interesting. I Was really surprised to see 2 released today.

I'm sooo hyped right now because this is actually going to give me something to play.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ike:

I like the changes to his moveset for more flexibility. Gives him a little more to do with certain moves even with the likes of Quickdraw which helps him horizontally a lot. Removing the super Armor on his UpB is just gonna make him more gimpable than he already was, and that was in Brawl just thinking about it in Melee...ugg.

Similar to Ganon because he is a power house and does a lot of damage when you make a mistake, but still unique in other aspects.

Lucario:

Changes are bad, I heavily disagree with most of the ones done here.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
He's not trolling.

Ruy is a Lucario main in Brawl and he doesn't like the changes. That's really it. They tried to keep similar mechanics in earlier builds, but it didn't really work out. (RIP Nasty Plot/Swords Dance/Nasty Dance Lucario) Them's the breaks, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom