• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
What would you guys prefer, Diddy with one nanner, but he pulls it out like Snake, Peach, Link, etc, or, Diddy with two nanners but the slow pull out toss?

:phone:
+1 for the One nanner but pulls it out of his butt

It'd be so much better than what he has in vBrawl atm.. Like, I just feel he has little to no control over his projectiles compared to link/tink/peach/snake etc. And the thing is, it has SO much potential to initiate combos, similarly to how yink/tink do. The slow pull thing just adds a hazard to the stage that can affect both parties. Control is key.

Would also be nice if he could short-hop and pull one out in midair so he can remain mobile and have complete control over them, but I bet that this is all wayy easier said than done lol

Tourney today. I'll try to get the stream up by 1 PM CST at latest if possible.
Did you end up streaming at all? lol whats your streams link?

Toon Link has a lot of aspects that make him better than Link in various aspects. Other than his bow, his projectiles are better than Link's, he's faster, less-laggy, combos better, can combo into killing moves smoother than Link can, and he's generally more "vicious" feeling.. He's like the Falco version of Link - Kills quickly and dies quickly. :awesome:
Oh, well lol of course i'm going to be playing toonlink regardless of whether or not you guys give him 64link's horrible recovery or not! :p That statement was more just for the sake of argument, Link just isn't the same lol :p Besides.. I've been playing that lil guy for 10 years now :p And lol its weird in my mind putting younglink and killing quickly together.. :p I always get my opponent to like 150% or more before actually killing them without edgeguarding in melee lol. I guess i'll have to adapt to that yucky recovery.. But this has gotten me excited to be able to utilize it at least :p

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Did you end up streaming at all? lol whats your streams link?
He posted that at 1am or so this morning. He meant that he'd be trying to stream the Project M side of SMASH! Minnesota2: Avalanche, at around 1pm today (Jan. 21st) hopefully. Stream link should be http://twitch.tv/standardtoaster unless he gets any difficulties and has to switch to a different stream site.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
It's possible to consider Toon Link "vicious"? Wind Waker is undoubtedly the friendliest Zelda game -- and let's not forget that Toon Link has Shadic blood coursing through his veins.
hahahaha what? i don't even play zelda. i've only watched people play it. wind waker is the more adult, if not most adult, zelda of the serious, imo.

Wasn't Wind Waker the one where Link stabbed a sword in Ganon's face and left it in there?
yes. yes it is. LMAO.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Wasn't Wind Waker the one where Link stabbed a sword in Ganon's face and left it in there?
How is it possible to not find that... cute? Link rolls around Ganondorf, leading into a parry attack, during which Link yells "Haaaaaaaaaaa!". How is that vicious?!

hahahaha what? i don't even play zelda. i've only watched people play it. wind waker is the more adult, if not most adult, zelda of the serious, imo.
Zelda games are generally "adult", due to at least one non-antagonist character dying. Hell, even Spirit Tracks is more "vicious" than Wind Waker.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Doesn't DEFCON go the other way? The lower the number, the higher the alert level.
i honestly don't know... i know there's some hacker or otherwise sort of convention called defcon4. or maybe i'm confused with something else...

regardless, back to reading government text...

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Ok so the U of M connection is being balls right now. My iPad can connect just fine but my netbook can't. I will keep trying, but as of right now I don't think I'll be able to set up a stream. :(

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
It's the fact that the website admins got ****ing arrested that pisses me off the most.

Ecks

Smash Lord
It will happen because there are enough jails in the US for 25% of internet users at a global scale, which amounts to millions of people. It will also happen because copyright holders have nothing better to do then waste a ridiculous amount of time and money to get to every one of them. Mediafire and others too? Ok, 75%+ of users then. Let's get 'em.

*not serious

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
America is starting to destroy itself, and with it's fall the rest of the world will soon follow. It is saddening, we all see it coming, yet we are powerless to stop it.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
It will happen because there are enough jails in the US for 25% of internet users at a global scale, which amounts to millions of people. It will also happen because copyright holders have nothing better to do then waste a ridiculous amount of time and money to get to every one of them. Mediafire and others too? Ok, 75%+ of users then. Let's get 'em.

*not serious
I did say the guy was exaggerating the consequences- the U.S. government may be corrupt, but it's nothing compared to other countries. I pretty much stopped watching after he went into the for-profit prisons part.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
come to think of it.....what happened to Ulevo?

he pretty much vanished as soon as he got admitted into the pmbr

jalued

Smash Lord
At least we won't have to endure a zombie apocalypse. I'd much rather face a second Ice Age than die from a ragged bite wound.
you have no idea of the implications because you are nieve and stupid. Its not an apocalypse, just the possible beginning of global police state. America politics is so corrupt, i don't know how they can sleep at night knowing they are puppets of large corporations.

And it doesnt matter who you elect, all presidents are controlled by their sponsors

9Kplus1

Smash Master
?

I don't get what's being implied by that post. I was just trolling.

No need to get menstrual; not all of us here agree with how this country is run, and certainly are not ignorant to how its backbone is formed. :urg:... politics is the one thing that I could give two ****s less about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom