• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
oh yeah, something else for all you cats trying to hit a diet and cut fat:

drink water. make sure you drink a good amount during and soon after meals. and make sure you stay pretty hydrated in between.

it helps you to feel fuller for a bit longer, which is good, and some symptoms of mild dehydration can sorta resemble hunger.
A gallon a day keeps the anime nerd doctor away.

Edit: Just caught up on the Triforce dine and dash. Man...That's some scum tier stuff yo.

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Funny story, I'm on a five man forum and all we do there is deathy and RP's.
One day, someone wanted to run a Pokemon Mystery dungeon, and my character was a mudkip with kamina glasses. There's this guy on the board who does cool emote **** so every RP character has like 30 expressions they can use while talking.

Ironically this RP never went off the boat, but god damn purple kamina mudkip is amazing.
Adding Kamina glasses to anything will generally improve it.

I'm hungry. But I'm so ****ing bored of every fast food/kinda-fast food place in my area. Like food in general just got mega boring lately. Anything interesting I'd actually need to go and sit down in a restaurant, but A: I have no one to go eat with right now and B: That'd take an extra 30 minutes and screeeeeewwwww that. There's nothing to eat inside the house because we were all too busy to get groceries this weekend, and I'm sick of basic ***** sandwiches(which would be the only thing I could make fast enough).

I wanna go to India. Place where a few of my relatives live has food stalls everywhere and they're delicious and cheap and filling.
It's like, I'm hungry, but I'm bored of literally everything I could be eating right now. This suuuucks.
Yeah I really wish western countries had better, cost-efficient options for eating out. :/ It's like food is either cheap and crappy, or just fancy and expensive.

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
In case anyone was wondering how Chandelure turned out...
pretty funny for something that burns souls lol

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
What is the consensus on pokken? Why are people like, shocked/laughing that its at Evo?
Oh that, well the shock comes from the fact that it's not even out yet and hasn't been in arcades that long. The laughter comes from the people that think it's just like the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games(this is more from fgc elitist though not all of them), some went as far as to say they might as well have an Ultimate Ninja Storm game at EVO if they'll include Pokken lol.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
namco's always been fairly consistent at paying their way in, idk why this is so special when TTT2 did it like two years in a row before

also,

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
In case anyone was wondering how Chandelure turned out...
pretty funny for something that burns souls lol
holy crap, chandelure is huge : o i'd always just thought it was a smallish thing since i didn't play the gens it was present in and never looked at it's dex data.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Dark Mewtwo looks like an edge lord teen OC

But it still looks so damn cool

That Chip damage on the full screen super holy ****

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
holy crap, chandelure is huge : o i'd always just thought it was a smallish thing since i didn't play the gens it was present in and never looked at it's dex data.
lol yeah, its dex data only has it at 3"3 but that's a height measurement. The size of it here is still pretty crazy though XD

CORY

wut
BRoomer

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I'm hungry. But I'm so ****ing bored of every fast food/kinda-fast food place in my area. Like food in general just got mega boring lately. Anything interesting I'd actually need to go and sit down in a restaurant, but A: I have no one to go eat with right now and B: That'd take an extra 30 minutes and screeeeeewwwww that. There's nothing to eat inside the house because we were all too busy to get groceries this weekend, and I'm sick of basic ***** sandwiches(which would be the only thing I could make fast enough).

I wanna go to India. Place where a few of my relatives live has food stalls everywhere and they're delicious and cheap and filling.
It's like, I'm hungry, but I'm bored of literally everything I could be eating right now. This suuuucks.
Isn't there no toilet paper in India. My friend also said that a laundromat there ruined some of his clothes.
And 24 hour flights are a bummer. You think food is boring now but then they have you hostage with really bad sandwiches that tasted like they staled in cargo for the whole last day of flights.

Clearly your only solution is to let me take you on a date.
i feel like you have relatives in basically every country at this point Helsong Helsong
I bet she doesn't have my coveted 1/4 ecuadorian. This is a big opportunity to complete her collection.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
i'm not understanding the reference : /
http://www.theverge.com/2016/2/1/10883856/fine-bros-entertainment-react-world-licensing

there are people who genuinely believe they can trademark the concept of a reaction video, which led me down a history lesson wherein I found out that these people were also angry at highly-popular TV shows for... reacting to things, as well as also attempting to literally just trademark the word "react"

you know those "kids react to [hilarious meme]" videos you always see in related videos and want to purge forever? yeah, they literally think it's original enough content that they should have an IP stronghold built on it

eideeiit

Smash Ace
The Indians flush their bottoms with water after doing their deeds. That's what the left hand is for and why it's the dirty hand.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
http://www.theverge.com/2016/2/1/10883856/fine-bros-entertainment-react-world-licensing

there are people who genuinely believe they can trademark the concept of a reaction video, which led me down a history lesson wherein I found out that these people were also angry at highly-popular TV shows for... reacting to things, as well as also attempting to literally just trademark the word "react"

you know those "kids react to [hilarious meme]" videos you always see in related videos and want to purge forever? yeah, they literally think it's original enough content that they should have an IP stronghold built on it
ah, ok.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Dark Mewtwo looks like an edge lord teen OC

But it still looks so damn cool

That Chip damage on the full screen super holy ****
Man, Dark Mewtwo really seems to have a chip on his shoulder

Seriously though wtf is that

Helsong

Smash Ace
i feel like you have relatives in basically every country at this point Helsong Helsong
I'm half japanese, 1/4 indian, 1/8 mexican, and then the other 1/8 is some mixture of european, primarily german.
My bloodline is ****ing all over the place, and a good amount of my relatives have moved to other countries for jobs, schooling, or just for the hell of it. I've got relatives living in Japan, America, India, Mexico, Germany, France, UK, and Canada currently, I might be forgetting someone. Having a massive extended family on both mom's and dad's side(despite my dad being an only child) that I keep in general touch with helps.

Yeah I really wish western countries had better, cost-efficient options for eating out. :/ It's like food is either cheap and crappy, or just fancy and expensive.
The western world suuuuuuccks when it comes to food, save for 3 or 4 countries. I went to the UK once. I just about went crazy. Someone needs to tell that country that salt and pepper are not enough when it comes to spices.

Isn't there no toilet paper in India. My friend also said that a laundromat there ruined some of his clothes.
Maybe they didn't have toilet paper if the last visit was 10 years ago. Most cities(especially Mumbai and Pune where I was last year) are pretty westernized, but luckily the western epidemic saw fit to spare the food and open air shopping districts in most areas. Thankfully, it did hit the toilets, most places have western style toilets now, though having paper right there can be a tossup depending on where you are. I'd recommend grabbing a few rolls to travel with just in case.
But you can almost always find a bidet. And if you're forced to clean up sans paper, there's always water and soap available, so it's not horribly unhygenic, so long as you're not in the rural backwater.
Genral services can be iffy, so it usually helps to know someone there that you can ask about reliable places(really, for anything, since you're probably a foreigner that doesn't speak Hindi or doesn't know the locality very well-but that's true in almost any country.)
India's pretty nice though, all things considered. Though there are definite cultural differences in terms of personal space(people will crowd around you and bump into you and give no ****s about it) and stuff like that, though, so it can be a culture shock if you're used to america.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Fire Emblem Conquest looks sooooo good.
Only problem is that it'll be associated with two probably awful games lmao.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Watching Japanese TV, got news on the Iowa electoral college

Why

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Fire Emblem Conquest looks sooooo good.
Only problem is that it'll be associated with two probably awful games lmao.
it's not, if the first 6 chapters are anything to go by fates is gonna be amazing

also everyone get pocket rumble so we can fight

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
So I'm around 37 hours into SMTIV and I'd like to say this is much more fun than Persona Q, I'm probably going to play a lot more mainline since I like the turn system better. Bosses are ez right now though.

30 hours into demon summoning and chill and she gives you this look.
maxresdefault-1.jpg

Helsong

Smash Ace
So I'm around 37 hours into SMTIV and I'd like to say this is much more fun than Persona Q, I'm probably going to play a lot more mainline since I like the turn system better. Bosses are ez right now though.

30 hours into demon summoning and chill and she gives you this look.
View attachment 94675
PLAY NOCTURNE
PLAY DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA
THEY'RE SUCH GOOD GAMES.

Persona games are good, but they can feel a bit..uninspired, I suppose? Still great though.

Older SMT games(pretty much anything pre-Nocturne) are dated as hell, but have that retro charm. Strange Journey on the DS is also good, you might enjoy it if you enjoyed SMT4, as 4 took some stuff from SJ. Fun fact: SJ was to be SMT4 until they decided not to put it in Japan.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I'm half japanese, 1/4 indian, 1/8 mexican, and then the other 1/8 is some mixture of european, primarily german.
My bloodline is ****ing all over the place, and a good amount of my relatives have moved to other countries for jobs, schooling, or just for the hell of it. I've got relatives living in Japan, America, India, Mexico, Germany, France, UK, and Canada currently, I might be forgetting someone. Having a massive extended family on both mom's and dad's side(despite my dad being an only child) that I keep in general touch with helps.

The western world suuuuuuccks when it comes to food, save for 3 or 4 countries. I went to the UK once. I just about went crazy. Someone needs to tell that country that salt and pepper are not enough when it comes to spices.

Maybe they didn't have toilet paper if the last visit was 10 years ago. Most cities(especially Mumbai and Pune where I was last year) are pretty westernized, but luckily the western epidemic saw fit to spare the food and open air shopping districts in most areas. Thankfully, it did hit the toilets, most places have western style toilets now, though having paper right there can be a tossup depending on where you are. I'd recommend grabbing a few rolls to travel with just in case.
But you can almost always find a bidet. And if you're forced to clean up sans paper, there's always water and soap available, so it's not horribly unhygenic, so long as you're not in the rural backwater.
Genral services can be iffy, so it usually helps to know someone there that you can ask about reliable places(really, for anything, since you're probably a foreigner that doesn't speak Hindi or doesn't know the locality very well-but that's true in almost any country.)
India's pretty nice though, all things considered. Though there are definite cultural differences in terms of personal space(people will crowd around you and bump into you and give no ****s about it) and stuff like that, though, so it can be a culture shock if you're used to america.
The person I was talking about was indian. It was a funeral tho, so idk he could have been in the middle of bumf**k

Also I feel like the girl I like is deathly afraid of me for some reason. I asked her about homework and her expression looked just dreadful. Now I wonder if I should ask her out or just ask if I disgust her and should I leave.

I have to do this News link aggregate thing that I send out periodically to the school.
Top Story: Outlook has emojis
experts indicate great value in unexplored feature

GO EAGLES! CAWWW!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-eagle-destroys-drone-in-dutch-police-video/

Trained eagle destroys drone in Dutch police video

www.washingtonpost.com
The footage is from an experimental program that aims to disable illegal drones.

World

http://in.reuters.com/article/britain-eu-idINL8N15G2NJ

UPDATE 2-EU's Tusk to present new proposal in Britain talks on Tuesday

in.reuters.com
The head of the EuropeanCouncil will on Tuesday present a "new settlement" proposal intalks with Britain on reforms aimed at keeping the country inthe 28-nation bloc.
Finance & Tech

http://www.bloomberg.com/gadfly/art...th-google-still-rules-pie-in-the-sky-alphabet

G-O-O-G-L-E Still Rules the Alphabet

www.bloomberg.com
Imagination is the future, but ads are footing the bill.

Has Science Gone Too Far!?!?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/uk-approves-human-gene-editing-technique/

UK approves controversial human gene editing technique CRISPR

www.cbsnews.com
Researchers say the technique could one day be life-saving, but critics fear it crosses ethical boundaries

Selfies!? Science has definitely gone too far.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...r-selfie-360-degree-video-20160201-story.html

Mars Curiosity rover snaps selfie, 360 degree video for science

www.orlandosentinel.com
Explore Martian sand dunes for science, but first take a robot selfie. NASA ’s Curiosity Mars rover did just that while roving the Namib Dune last week. 

World Health - I've been ignoring this story for a week

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/02/01/world/americas/ap-zika-virus-the-latest.html

The Latest: Brazilian Gov't Welcomes WHO's Zika Declaration

www.nytimes.com
The Latest on developments regarding the Zika virus (all times local):

Learn About World Cultures!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/02/160201-indian-himalayan-cannabis-farm-photos/

See Inside the Himalayan Villages That Grow Cannabis

news.nationalgeographic.com
The plant is native but illegal in India, and mountain farmers rely on its cultivation.

What news did I miss? Dying to send fan mail? I can't contain my love for myself anymore either! I love you back, me.

Did I go too far guys? I think I'm losing it. Or maybe this is what true power feels like.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
PLAY NOCTURNE
PLAY DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA
THEY'RE SUCH GOOD GAMES.

Persona games are good, but they can feel a bit..uninspired, I suppose? Still great though.

Older SMT games(pretty much anything pre-Nocturne) are dated as hell, but have that retro charm. Strange Journey on the DS is also good, you might enjoy it if you enjoyed SMT4, as 4 took some stuff from SJ. Fun fact: SJ was to be SMT4 until they decided not to put it in Japan.
Nocturne and DDS are on my top priority but the lack of a working ps2 or computer to emulate them on is preventing me from playing them. SJ is another that I wanted to play and I'll see if I can get it later. I'll probably get SMTIV final when it comes out just for the sake of it being the sequel to my current game too.

MLGF

Smash Lord
it's not, if the first 6 chapters are anything to go by fates is gonna be amazing

also everyone get pocket rumble so we can fight
Well, sucks is a rough word
But it's more like we're getting one fire emblem for two awakenings

It's like going to a smash tournament with pm, brawl, and sm4sh

Top Bottom