• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Yeah

I do at least 1000 squats a week, just the regular standard ones without any weights though
is your ass still as flat as a brick wall

I want someone to prank me someday
give me your first born first

But what if I was?

I'm not
we can still get married regardless
PMS Discord Server
V V

https://discord.gg/0gqFfn21cFZg8ibe

^ ^
PMS Discord Server
ew

MLGF

Smash Lord
I think I'm becoming a sonic main

He's so much fun and so dumb easy/stupid

I need to know how gooley gets all of CT to hold in/no di the upthrow though. It's not even a mixup with anything, even azdi caught onto it in like 2 upthrow

Diddy/sonic? Lmao everyone will love me

At least I don't play squirtle
In all honesty, I don't even know why I keep falling for it. Think I just really hate going offstage against the brat and end up eating dirt for it.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
In all honesty, I don't even know why I keep falling for it. Think I just really hate going offstage against the brat and end up eating dirt for it.
I'm pretty sure in some % ranges upthrow dair is guarenteed. His combo video was just upthrow dair spring for like 2 min though

CORY

wut
BRoomer
really, gym? you gonna do me dirty like this?
IMG_20160131_123339623_HDR[1].jpg

and beware the danish muffin cup things. i was not prepared for what i got myself in to...
IMG_20160131_133359850[2].jpg

Player -0

Smash Hero
Cool pixel art tips.

I just made a bad thing based off of MLGF MLGF 's avatar. Speaking of which, MLGF did you make that or did you get it from something?

I'll make my bad thing my avatar for a bit. Then probably change my avatar back to my OG avatar. In hindsight I could've moved the in parts of the sunglasses in one on the left and it would've prevented the problem of the outline of Pika messing everything up + just better because perspective.

Avro-Arrow

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm becoming a sonic main

He's so much fun and so dumb easy/stupid

I need to know how gooley gets all of CT to hold in/no di the upthrow though. It's not even a mixup with anything, even azdi caught onto it in like 2 upthrow

Diddy/sonic? Lmao everyone will love me

At least I don't play squirtle
Depends on the character, but DI away often leads to dair spike and a lot of people would rather take the dair onstage instead of offstage.

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Tried some 99% cocoa dark chocolate
**** tastes like absolutely nothing except bitterness
I am bitterly disappointed

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
It's a lindt chocolate bar
It has tasting instructions and everything

CORY

wut
BRoomer
oh yeah, something else for all you cats trying to hit a diet and cut fat:

drink water. make sure you drink a good amount during and soon after meals. and make sure you stay pretty hydrated in between.

it helps you to feel fuller for a bit longer, which is good, and some symptoms of mild dehydration can sorta resemble hunger.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Cool pixel art tips.

I just made a bad thing based off of MLGF MLGF 's avatar. Speaking of which, MLGF did you make that or did you get it from something?

I'll make my bad thing my avatar for a bit. Then probably change my avatar back to my OG avatar. In hindsight I could've moved the in parts of the sunglasses in one on the left and it would've prevented the problem of the outline of Pika messing everything up + just better because perspective.
Funny story, I'm on a five man forum and all we do there is deathy and RP's.
One day, someone wanted to run a Pokemon Mystery dungeon, and my character was a mudkip with kamina glasses. There's this guy on the board who does cool emote **** so every RP character has like 30 expressions they can use while talking.

Ironically this RP never went off the boat, but god damn purple kamina mudkip is amazing.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
oh yeah, something else for all you cats trying to hit a diet and cut fat:

drink water. make sure you drink a good amount during and soon after meals. and make sure you stay pretty hydrated in between.

it helps you to feel fuller for a bit longer, which is good, and some symptoms of mild dehydration can sorta resemble hunger.
What about juice? My mom keeps telling me I have to drink a cup of juice everyday. but I'm pretty sure I can survive on just water.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
you don't need juice. it's just a step above empty calories (if it's actual juice you at least get vitamins/minerals, etc... but still...). drink water, eat fruit, typically a better deal overall.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Pretty sure she's trying to kill you slowly.

Water is love, water is life.

Juice just tastes good.

It also might have some vitamins but if you eat somewhat healthy you should be fine.
Funny story, I'm on a five man forum and all we do there is deathy and RP's.
One day, someone wanted to run a Pokemon Mystery dungeon, and my character was a mudkip with kamina glasses. There's this guy on the board who does cool emote **** so every RP character has like 30 expressions they can use while talking.

Ironically this RP never went off the boat, but god damn purple kamina mudkip is amazing.
One day everyone in the thread will have kamina glasses.

Also when is Hylian day? Isn't it in like, November? Or is it coming up.

I feel like there are other days but I don't remember.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
you don't need juice. it's just a step above empty calories (if it's actual juice you at least get vitamins/minerals, etc... but still...). drink water, eat fruit, typically a better deal overall.
She's probably telling me to drink juice for the vitamins. I'll just substitute it for fruits then.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Went through an entire bracket ******* around with my non-mains.

It's so weird to play weak and developing players in PM now. Guess that's a good sign though.

Helsong

Smash Ace
I'm hungry. But I'm so ****ing bored of every fast food/kinda-fast food place in my area. Like food in general just got mega boring lately. Anything interesting I'd actually need to go and sit down in a restaurant, but A: I have no one to go eat with right now and B: That'd take an extra 30 minutes and screeeeeewwwww that. There's nothing to eat inside the house because we were all too busy to get groceries this weekend, and I'm sick of basic ***** sandwiches(which would be the only thing I could make fast enough).

I wanna go to India. Place where a few of my relatives live has food stalls everywhere and they're delicious and cheap and filling.
It's like, I'm hungry, but I'm bored of literally everything I could be eating right now. This suuuucks.

D

Deleted member

I'm hungry. But I'm so ****ing bored of every fast food/kinda-fast food place in my area. Like food in general just got mega boring lately. Anything interesting I'd actually need to go and sit down in a restaurant, but A: I have no one to go eat with right now and B: That'd take an extra 30 minutes and screeeeeewwwww that. There's nothing to eat inside the house because we were all too busy to get groceries this weekend, and I'm sick of basic ***** sandwiches(which would be the only thing I could make fast enough).

I wanna go to India. Place where a few of my relatives live has food stalls everywhere and they're delicious and cheap and filling.
It's like, I'm hungry, but I'm bored of literally everything I could be eating right now. This suuuucks.
I feel you.

CORY

wut
BRoomer

i'm feeling like this, but i'm on this diet plan now so i gotta go find something to shove down my throat to hit the last of my calorie quota. think i'll just eat some of the chili i just made. if i run out during the week, it'll just be like if i went to eat out tonight. but i'm just soooooooooooo tired of eating : /

i am hungry, though. i'm just tired of eating...
You know what was going to happen if you posted more pics.
was it the pastries or me being 5 feet too short to feasibly use the pullup bar?

CORY

wut
BRoomer
holy **** what was i thinking putting so much garlic in this? wario would side eye me after tasting it. too late now, though, i've committed to this!

Top Bottom