• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
When people say something is too anime what they usually mean is generic.

Guilty Gear is anime as **** but manages to have a wide variety of interesting character designs and varied archetypes in its roster. But the most popular character in the arcades is of course, Sol Badguy, because he is so conventional.
I'm pretty sure when people complain about too much anime in Smash, they're literally complaining about too many anime-esque characters in Smash, regardless of their uniqueness.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
When people say something is too anime what they usually mean is generic.

Guilty Gear is anime as **** but manages to have a wide variety of interesting character designs and varied archetypes in its roster. But the most popular character in the arcades is of course, Sol Badguy, because he is so conventional.
Your face iss so conventional!

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Why are you in Calc III lmao
Because it's required for chemistry : /

I cri evry Tim

It has been simpler than calcii, at least. I'm feeling like I'm mostly getting my butt kicked by screwimg up algebra during super tedious integral work.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I've eaten Wendys for so many months now, I want to punch people

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Wendy's is delicious though.
Ever since I started working close to one exactly a year from today, I've basically eaten it twice a week or more (along with them being open til 2am, I stop there after late Smashfests and shifts). And with the recent 4 for $4 thing, I'm getting burned out hard core again (along with a free frosty keytag and usually get a side salad: which I'm also a little sick of their salads). I need to find some alternative, like cheap home-cooking I can stick to.

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Ever since I started working close to one exactly a year from today, I've basically eaten it twice a week or more (along with them being open til 2am, I stop there after late Smashfests and shifts). And with the recent 4 for $4 thing, I'm getting burned out hard core again (along with a free frosty keytag and usually get a side salad: which I'm also a little sick of their salads). I need to find some alternative, like cheap home-cooking I can stick to.
learn to cook like i did then.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Once Wendy's started frying their fries in ****ing molten sodium chloride I had to stop. Their food was alright, but when your fries are saltier than a m2k leffen lovechild, I just gotta quit.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I was going to ask about a few matches in smash but okay..
What's Smash? Mah boi, you seem mistaken. This is the Waifu Discussion/Stronk Strengthening/Meiling Video Dump thread.
This holy land is destined to bear the name "****post Supreme" in respect to the cancerous realms before it.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Once Wendy's started frying their fries in ****ing molten sodium chloride I had to stop. Their food was alright, but when your fries are saltier than a m2k leffen lovechild, I just gotta quit.
I always got mine without salt

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Being okay with usen ovens and learning how to make pasta come out al dente every time is very helpful for providing for oneself, in my experience.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
User was warned for this post
the first person to give me a double post infraction wants to make out

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Mam, **** everything about using double integrals to find a center of mass.

Especially you, textbook. Lyin ****in ass...

Top Bottom