• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
im pretty sure he's speaking as a consumer of a video series and generally is not always wearing the hat of a developer, @ ELI-mination ELI-mination

appreciation of media does not mean that it is free of critique, but I would imagine that you are also aware of that in this case! : )
It's cool lol
I'm glad at least one seems to care about their public image.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
lmaoooo sooooo cheesy

I'm hype though. Best team ever
direct quote from my wife

my wife said:
it sounds like a ****ing 6th grade project amongst friends who are hype about video games; like when me and my best friend used to make sonic videos with ****ing windows movie maker and ****ing gifs that we found online.

BTFO

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
after finally watching (part of) that, yeah. i think a lot of it is just that they're trying way too hard to use serious hardcore voices, when it's clear that's not a normal tone for them, so it comes off as super campy.

the split screen thing is a cool concept, though. they just needed some coaching on their delivery and it wouldn't be so bad : p

#imo

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Fox players don't need shine either.
You have no idea who you are talking to if you are saying that to me lol.

Should have probably clarified with the word "use" but I put to much faith in people realizing that context on their own I guess, as I thought it was obvious.

Plus comparing Shine to Utilt is lol worthy.

Plus while Fox doesn't need Melee Shine players do need to use it as long as he has it because it would be stupid not to have mastery over such a goddamn disgusting versatile move.

Utilt is a small niche that isn't needed to learn Fox and is only there to use when someone actually starts to get good with him. Shine is a really big thing that covers many different thing that it needs to be used while it's there.

tl:dr Fox himself doesn't need Shine for his overall game-plan but his players do need to learn how to use Shine and master it as long as he has it due to how versatile it is. Utilt on there other hand isn't really needed for his overall game-plan and players don't really need to use it till they actually get Fox down because it only fills a small niche.

But again, I figured this was all simple and obvious. But I guess not.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
we should just give fox a wheel chair and make 3.6 the final version of PM

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
It better not be final, I'm not even there yet to seed it with metroid. Zman still does random seed locals if I don't show up :p

Evo boyzzzz. Road trips are great, still like 70 miles out from vegas

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
You have no idea who you are talking to if you are saying that to me lol.

Should have probably clarified with the word "use" but I put to much faith in people realizing that context on their own I guess, as I thought it was obvious.

Plus comparing Shine to Utilt is lol worthy.

Plus while Fox doesn't need Melee Shine players do need to use it as long as he has it because it would be stupid not to have mastery over such a goddamn disgusting versatile move.

Utilt is a small niche that isn't needed to learn Fox and is only there to use when someone actually starts to get good with him. Shine is a really big thing that covers many different thing that it needs to be used while it's there.

tl:dr Fox himself doesn't need Shine for his overall game-plan but his players do need to learn how to use Shine and master it as long as he has it due to how versatile it is. Utilt on there other hand isn't really needed for his overall game-plan and players don't really need to use it till they actually get Fox down because it only fills a small niche.

But again, I figured this was all simple and obvious. But I guess not.
I will literally beat you with just Fox U-Tilting; I practically beat Chillin that way.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
**** I was going to practice my Japanese today and I forgot it was EVO あああああああああああああああああああ

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
I've been in the rockies for the past 2 and a half weeks. The smash cravings are hitting me hard.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Well in SF news Alex Valle defeats Bonchan which is a blowup with Hugo against Sagat.

Let that sink in.

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
I want to enjoy TF2 again, but I get 10 FPS at best when I get near any action in a server with more than 6 people and I lack the funds for anything that could play it better

"10 minutes to complete a contract" my ass

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I (intentionally) whiffed st. roundhouse and then actually hit someone with kara Raging Demon as Akuma in Ultra earlier today.
<-How much I'm feeling myself.jpg

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I want to enjoy TF2 again, but I get 10 FPS at best when I get near any action in a server with more than 6 people and I lack the funds for anything that could play it better

"10 minutes to complete a contract" my ***
I used to be into TF2 a lot, I'm just too lazy to wait for it to re-install so I don't play it anymore.
My computer is pretty crappy so I used really low settings, it might actually be worse now, haven't played it since that moon map was in beta.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Got 5th in my pool lol. Could have gotten 3rd I think, lost to redox in losers and he's way better than me. In winners round 1 my controller finally broke, wouldn't stop drift so I used my back up, couldn't shdl with it (use tap jump, stick too stiff and kept getting turn arounds), lost to a puff round . Went gnw and the puff ledge camped me for 4 min >.>

5th ain't bad rofl. Time to play pm all night tho

Top Bottom