• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Fox is easy. DD, Nair, Bair, Grab, Uthrow, Uair, Usmash, and Shine. That is literally all you need tbh lol. And don't fall into the trap of Dair. I don't get why I see so many Foxes use it on Shield for Shine pressure when cross-up is better. Later on you can add Laser to the list and learn to play super lame.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
yo, who all can help me get something done in photoshop? I can return the favor if we're able to get it done right

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
im actually reffering to possible payment LMAO

if anyone is super good at doing renders and stuff, that'll help

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Yo wtf our random Smash 4 weekly hit 180 viewers in Twitch how in the hell.
Not that I'm complaining. Moving up in the world :D

Now if only I can get that amount of viewers for other games...

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Oh god the Korean SDC subs tho
Better yet, read Duwang Part 4 in full.

Anyone who does that deserves a medal.
Duwang is an experience that truly will give someone a feeling so complicated.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Thus continues my great tradition of eating ramen while watching SaltyBet.
I all-in'd on upset and went ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ OFF TO THE SALT MINES ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
**** jojo
i spilled some milk in the kitchen and imeaditley thought yare yare daze

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
@ FPSWalrus FPSWalrus It's muda to resist.

Jojo made me want to do poses when talking sometimes, it's almost impossible to be a Jojo fan without it consuming your soul.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Fox is easy. DD, Nair, Bair, Grab, Uthrow, Uair, Usmash, and Shine. That is literally all you need tbh lol. And don't fall into the trap of Dair. I don't get why I see so many Foxes use it on Shield for Shine pressure when cross-up is better. Later on you can add Laser to the list and learn to play super lame.
U-Tilt is pretty cool.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Ayy i'll submit some clips to that. @ ELI-mination ELI-mination is it just 3.6 clips?

Also can you make sure not to stretch it to 16:9 ratio plz. Use 4:3 for clips that are 4:3, 16:9 for clips that are 16:9 (usually streams are to accommodate the player cam etc). I mean, I can't make you, but I'll say I think it's silly to stretch it when it's misleading to watch, it makes it feel like the players wavelands are artificially smoother than they are, their DDs better/longer, their SHFFLs somehow impossibly good, when really it's just everything being stretched horizontally

Last edited:

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Ayy i'll submit some clips to that. @ ELI-mination ELI-mination is it just 3.6 clips?

Also can you make sure not to stretch it to 16:9 ratio plz. Use 4:3 for clips that are 4:3, 16:9 for clips that are 16:9 (usually streams are to accommodate the player cam etc). I mean, I can't make you, but I'll say I think it's silly to stretch it when it's misleading to watch, it makes it feel like the players wavelands are artificially smoother than they are, their DDs better/longer, their SHFFLs somehow impossibly good, when really it's just everything being stretched horizontally
Submit anything post 3.6

Lol I'm well aware of the editing fails of the first one don't worry

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
im pretty sure he's speaking as a consumer of a video series and generally is not always wearing the hat of a developer, @ ELI-mination ELI-mination

appreciation of media does not mean that it is free of critique, but I would imagine that you are also aware of that in this case! : )

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
EVO IS UPON US NERDS OF THE PMS. Here is the stream schedule and then some.

Last edited:
Top Bottom