• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Vashimus

Smash Master
So, I've been hanging with a girl for a little while and we kinda like each other (she's younger and I think more into me) and I think I may have met somebody better... and then a 3rd person who likes me crawls from the woodwork again and we start chatting it up too.

What do social thread?
Just had a great night with a girl who sucks harder than missing a waveland near the edge
*****, you do not need our help.

If you come in here next week like "GF invited a hot girl over for a threesome. Gosh golly, what do I do, guys???", you deserve to be slapped.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
hey vashimus i think youre pretty cool, cuz youre avatar is TFP

do you even know who TFP is you loser

Bazkip

Smash Master
So what's a good solution to dealing with the fact that ideally, you'd want to output 480p from a Wii in order to get the best quality for streaming, but the vast majority of CRTs don't support 480p?

There's of course the BMI which allows you to do component input and composite output (which is amazing why don't more capture cards do this) but it's compatibility issues turn me off.
Gaming monitors work but people ***** about those which will cause problems with running things smoothly, people aren't really ready to accept this yet it seems.
I suppose there's simply getting a CRT that works but I believe these can be difficult to track down (I do have one for myself but I don't want to give it up >_>)
Are there component > composite converters that are lagless?
Maybe there's some other way I'm not thinking of?

Also in terms of capture cards I'm heavily considering getting the XCapture-1, having both 240p and 1080p60 support is fantastic and from what I hear it's quality is pretty close to the BMI, without having the aforementioned compatibility problems. Expensive though.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Is there such a thing as a lagless component to CAT5? I have a CRT but it's old and only has a CAT5 input.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
@ Saito Saito
i found project m for elsword
titled Void Elsword, includes triple EXP, triple cash, gets stuff from the KR servers early, japanese voices and KR names (although some of them are kind of cringey like aranka), and same sex marriage is a thing (my dream of loving iron paladin is finally possible)
also its legal :D
only con is that PVP lags because its an international server, sparring is fine tho

Helsong

Smash Ace
I'd talk about my relationship problems, but things are going too smoothly.
I'd talk about parent issues, but I'm not in their house anymore.
So uh....I guess I can talk about video games other than PM? Is that a viable topic here?

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
I'd talk about my relationship problems, but things are going too smoothly.
I'd talk about parent issues, but I'm not in their house anymore.
So uh....I guess I can talk about video games other than PM? Is that a viable topic here?
Get the **** out

nah you're cool we never talk about PM here anyway

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
We do talk about everything under the son that's not PM though.

Speaking of which who got MKX in here and how is it so far?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
So what's a good solution to dealing with the fact that ideally, you'd want to output 480p from a Wii in order to get the best quality for streaming, but the vast majority of CRTs don't support 480p?

There's of course the BMI which allows you to do component input and composite output (which is amazing why don't more capture cards do this) but it's compatibility issues turn me off.
Gaming monitors work but people ***** about those which will cause problems with running things smoothly, people aren't really ready to accept this yet it seems.
I suppose there's simply getting a CRT that works but I believe these can be difficult to track down (I do have one for myself but I don't want to give it up >_>)
Are there component > composite converters that are lagless?
Maybe there's some other way I'm not thinking of?

Also in terms of capture cards I'm heavily considering getting the XCapture-1, having both 240p and 1080p60 support is fantastic and from what I hear it's quality is pretty close to the BMI, without having the aforementioned compatibility problems. Expensive though.
If someone doesnt want to play on a setup youcould always just DQ them *shrug*

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
My phone is FINALLY getting a root method :D
Curse Verizon and their locked bootloaders. The root isn't even a full root, as there's no write protection.
Moto X 2014 btw.

I'm bored.

Also

We do talk about everything under the son that's not PM though.
Summoning @ ~Dad~ ~Dad~

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
@ Saito Saito
i found project m for elsword
titled Void Elsword, includes triple EXP, triple cash, gets stuff from the KR servers early, japanese voices and KR names (although some of them are kind of cringey like aranka), and same sex marriage is a thing (my dream of loving iron paladin is finally possible)
also its legal :D
only con is that PVP lags because its an international server, sparring is fine tho
I'm pretty sure void, being a private server is not legal.

I know of it, but international pvp sounds like every match on ranked would be like fighting the heavy laggers on NA.

and pvp is really the only reason I got interested in elsword.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Mega Man & Bass is basically The Lost Levels of the Classic Mega Man series....
This game and ESPECIALLY the game's level design is ridiculous.
Why does Mega Man not have Rush Coil + Jet in this game?

My favorite version of this song.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Despite already having a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, I still screw up when I come across induction.
Ask me to do a recursive algorithm? I can do that, easy. Ask me to do a basic proof by induction? Nope. Can't do it.

Bazkip

Smash Master
If someone doesnt want to play on a setup youcould always just DQ them *shrug*
Two of the players who have problems with the setup are Kage and Vwins

Nobody's going to bother tuning into a Montreal Melee stream without them.

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
I'm pretty sure void, being a private server is not legal.

I know of it, but international pvp sounds like every match on ranked would be like fighting the heavy laggers on NA.

and pvp is really the only reason I got interested in elsword.
B-b-b-but same sex marriage ;_;

Top Bottom