• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Meiling tagged someone other than me, finally, she gave up on me; nixie take care of that grill.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
~hour and 40 minutes till glorious POKKEN
I swear to god if they do what they did when they were showing Omega ruby and alpha sapphire for the first time on stream I'm gonna be making a face that's pretty similar to my avatar.

For anyone who doesn't remember, they had an hour long stream with just some random **** going on like a child bathing a man, some hide and seek shenanigans, and when they finally showed it, it was like 5 seconds of footage.

With gratitude.
You get to live.

Last edited:

zman804

Smash Ace
I swear to god if they do what they did when they were showing Omega ruby and alpha sapphire for the first time on stream I'm gonna be making a face that's pretty similar to my avatar.

For anyone who doesn't remember, they had an hour long stream with just some random **** going on like a child bathing a man, some hide and seek shenanigans, and when they finally showed it, it was like 5 seconds of footage.

You get to live.

Sounds like the Persona 5 reveal. For now we have glorious Pooh, plus Harada is a confirmed guest

zman804

Smash Ace
Suicune, Gardivoir and Pikachu.

SUICUNE

SUICUNE0

EDIT

THERES ASSISTS, MVC1 STYLE. LUCARIO HAS SNIVY AND LAPRAS, PIKACHU HAS EMOLGA AND ????

IT PLAYS LIKE THOSE 3D DBZ GAMES MIXED WITH POWERSTONE

PIKACHU JUST DID A WALL COMBO

THANK YOU HARADA

(cruise control)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fdg8x

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
So when they have Melee HD Wii U Demo set-ups at Apex just refer back to this post

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
PIKACHU'S IRON TAIL DAMAGE.

SUICUNE UP IN HERE REKKING EVERYTHING

GARDEVOIR ES PRETTY GUD.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

Catch it before it gets taken down.

I don't know anything about the quality of this video since I watched it elsewhere.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I just want Mewtwo X in the game playing like a Mishima type character with EWGF, wavedashing and using psychic powers along with it.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
The gamepad would work great with this game so each player can see the fight from their perspective.

Pokken is the number one reason to buy a Wii U in the future, so they better move from arcade as soon as possible.

A story mode that mirrored a Pokémon tournament with a stadium full of people making noise would be great too.

D

Deleted member

Holy ****, I played J Miller in For Glory.

I literally had no idea who he was until I checked my VGBC sub box xD

Bleck

Smash Master
So, did you make me proud?
hahaha nope

I did figure out some interesting things I could do since I don't practice with others often, but ultimately people realized that if they grabbed me I instantly lost a stock

Top Bottom