• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SpiderMad

Smash Master
aMSa's streaming some Lucario tech.
http://www.twitch.tv/amsayoshi
Amazing
small m doesn't work, icons are too small.

it would be nice to have a slot but it's not feasible in the long run unless the PMBR made their own icons
Different designs with a Purple outline on'em?
hey do you have any tutorials on shield dropping?
I'm not certain on where PM stands in Shield dropping mechanics, and barely how Brawl does. I've wanted to make a video on Aerial/Glide Tossing but I'd want it to be definitive to explain why it works and why they coded a throw cancel during roll/air dodge. Like how many lengths does a regular air dodge have? Kadano sometimes doesn't answer my questions to find out some of this stuff when it pertains to Melee, I might bug Strong Bad.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
please elaborate

Wouldn't the character icons be the same as Brawl?

Oh wait, they would be.

sense~
other than :roypm: and :mewtwopm:, :warioc: is used instead of :wario:

[01:21am] <Strong_Bad> i'll give you 4 cobras if you do
[01:21am] <Warchamp7> wtf are even cobras
[01:21am] <Strong_Bad> they are venomous animals that lack appendages
[01:22am] <Strong_Bad> reptilian

EDIT: oops double post ;~; @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer halp

Last edited by a moderator:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Oh cool, didn't even realize that someone also did SJS-style stocks as well. Thanks for that link.

Seriously though, anything to distinguish PM more + SJS' work is awesome.

SixSaw

Smash Journeyman
Why does the Wario icon use his brown alt color? It should be

This has bugged me for a while

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Does anyone know how to make music, play an instrument, or write song lyrics?

Last edited:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Oh also, I did a thing, involving something. I'm not gonna say what though.

Maybe you'll find it before it's "announced"

l3thargy

Smash Journeyman
The Zamus changes tho
Them Chun-li tactics
Zamus for top tier.
Made me think more of Cammy since her Up b and what not reminded me of her cannon spike lol
but yeah can't wait to try out everyone in smash 4
my only hope is that Link will be considerably better then vbrawl/be as good as he is in P:M

Badge

Smash Apprentice
I've wanted to make a video on Aerial/Glide Tossing but I'd want it to be definitive to explain why it works and why they coded a throw cancel during roll/air dodge. Like how many lengths does a regular air dodge have?
Airdodge length is different for every Control-Stick angle. There's a deadzone and a radius which define the minimum tilt read as such and the maximum difference accepted, but between those every change affects airdodge length. Afaik the zone is used for everything in the game, e.g. you start doing tilts when the Control-Stick leaves the deadzone and you have to reach the radius to get maximum walking distance. For angles it's probably those.
The (aerial and grounded) glidetoss window is 4 frames and the distance dependent on what frame you throw on (sooner AGTs give more distance, at least for TL), so there are somewhere between 73 and 280 different lengths you can get.

The cancel window probably exists because R+A+Control-Stick is the input for throwing items and it would be too hard if you had to be frame perfect. The airdodge-cancel existed in Melee, but you didn't keep the momentum. I guess the game was programmed to take away Airdodge momentum on throw-cancel in Melee, because AGTs had been anticipated and where unwanted, but that programming wasn't implemented in Brawl because airdodges didn't change your momentum.

1FD

Smash Ace
Well this is a thing now.

http://projectmgame.com/en/streams

Edit: I have a feeling Warchamp was going to post something about it and I just stole it from him, if so that's kind of cool
I was coming here to ask about info hubs for things like Streams and Youtubes and podcasts and Skypes and facebook groups and stuff for all Smash/PM related stuff and was gonna make a thread with it all there if it didn't exist and you posted this thing because every1 here be ballah
Still tho where the hub at?
I wants it my precious

@ SpiderMad SpiderMad yes to all, but why you ask?
Music is rad!

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I was coming here to ask about info hubs for things like Streams and Youtubes and podcasts and Skypes and facebook groups and stuff for all Smash/PM related stuff and was gonna make a thread with it all there if it didn't exist and you posted this thing because every1 here be ballah
Still tho where the hub at?
I wants it my precious

@ SpiderMad SpiderMad yes to all, but why you ask?
Music is rad!
Smashboards is kind of that hub.

If you're looking for streams, you can find live ones on the right side of the front page.

Youtubes... basically VGBootcamp and ClashTournaments are where you wanna look. There's other channels you can probably find in connection to the streams, but you'll catch most things from those 2 guys.

Podcasts... Meleeitonme, and State of Brawl (I don't have a link for them cuz they don't really have their own channel I'm aware of)

Facebook groups n stuff... I'm literally not on facebook, but different regions have their own groups. I'm sure if you did a search, you could find something.

Top Bottom