• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m4m1e0Y0Vo exhibit a. luigi sounds tight as ****
Melee Luigi sounds like crap. Laziest character voice in all of Melee. Brawl Luigi at least had his own voice.

Edit: The worst thing about it was that Nintendo didn't even have an excuse. The Gamecube launched with Luigi's Mansion and he had his own unique voice in that game.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
luigi's melee SFX are all quite literally just mario's SFX with raised pitch

melee luigi doesn't even have the effort to steal sound effects from other nintendo games

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Werent like half of bowsers sounds straight from mario cart 64 ?
His voice was at least his own. He wasn't a higher pitched Mario for no good reason other than, why not?

If they did make his voice a direct copy from Mario Kart 64, I imagine it was because they didn't have anything else to go off of yet. Though it seemed pretty lazy too.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Bowser's sounds seem more to be used because of how Smash handles the (mostly) naked animal characters. Until Brawl, Yoshi was more reptilian and scaly looking than in the Mario games. Likewise, DK, Bowser, and Diddy have much less human voices and postures than in their Mario representations. It gives them a sort of feral disposition that they only have in Smash.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Probably not the best place to post this, but im hoping for a quick answer.

Im having problems where my custom music does not play properly. Ive defragged my 2GB sd card multiple times, but the music always messes up everytime.
Take all the music off of the SD card.

Add them all individually.

Noticed that I usually get more music errors when I add a multitude of songs at the same time.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
damn son, who cares all i asked for is if someone could help me make a gif

MLGF

Smash Lord
Going to Apex, not to compete sadly. I joked around with a friend about it, and being the nut he is, got a hotel prepped and everything. By then, Project M was filled and I'm not going to humiliate myself in Melee.
Still hype however.

Ultimate Sneeze

Smash Apprentice
Going to Apex, not to compete sadly. I joked around with a friend about it, and being the nut he is, got a hotel prepped and everything. By then, Project M was filled and I'm not going to humiliate myself in Melee.
Still hype however.
PM Cap was raised... http://smashboards.com/threads/apex-tournament-caps-have-now-been-raised.345189/#post-16162407
When I last checked registration was at like 290-something... idk what the cap is, though, just that it was raised.

Yung Mei

i ****in suck at making gifs, thats why im asking someone to make it

Xermo, ill PM you a video link and give you deets

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Calvo, you wouldn't happen to be smashbrosuniverse would you?

Yung Mei

yee thats me, someone else used to run that blog but i run it now

also, sorry but i got someone else to make the gif for me ;w;

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Cutest dude in PMBR? Ya know, that one guy

Cutest girl in PMBR? *Searches for awhile* Are there any?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
nah, it's cool. I was personally making an image set tho, but you're cool with the result you got, so it's ok.

Top Bottom