• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I'm far enough away to the point where I can't actually go straight to toronto, is the problem

I have to take a bus that's right at the edge of my town to another small-ish town, then take a bus from there to oshawa, and then take a train to toronto

if I even lived like a half-hour closer to toronto this would be a lot easier

SpiderMad

Smash Master
The scene for the northwest IL suburbs is growing. With how popular smash is getting, I think you could grow your own scene anywhere. Though with the disruptive acute areas of the magnetic field and excess amounts of fluoridation in specific regions: your scene can be prone to being bad at the game like ez's supposed dilema

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have not X'd out the Big House 4 thing at the top yet because I like how it looks, I like to see it there every time I'm here.

What

In other news, the Back Room is amazing. I highly recommend it if you ever get the chance :denzel:

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
drunkbit what happened to your ivan ooze DDD
I'll be honest. I'm really bad at DDD now. But I still <3 him

I'm still like the contact info for the DDD skype group it's bad! Don't add me I'm bad!

You guys remember Taproot? Any Taproot fans in here? How about some "I"?

This song is too good

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I have a VERY VERY VERY small but starting smash scene

In-fact, now that I check facebook the event they are having is tomorrow.

And as usual I have no motivation to go in 100+ degree weather to get on the bus to go.
The scene in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) must be set to thrive in the future.

mtmaster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mtmaster_2k7
3DS FC
0645-7185-4095
So anyone actually ever go back and try and play BrawlVanilla? Attempted to do so a few minutes ago. . . I just couldn't enjoy like I did when before I found out about mods lol. I've gotten so used to playing Brawl Mods that playing default Brawl just seems so boring, and restrictive.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
So anyone actually ever go back and try and play BrawlVanilla?
Yes.

just yesterday.

played some target test. noticed the floatiness.

Turned it off after I beat the record, since I turned it on to beat the record lol.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Especially with items and free for all. Also when smash 4 drops I really hope people do item side tourneys.

mtmaster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mtmaster_2k7
3DS FC
0645-7185-4095
I still enjoy brawl, any smash game actually
I'd probably have enjoyed it more if I wasn't playing by myself, or if there were things in it that I still wanted to do. I think the last major thing I did in Brawl was completing all the events.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I still enjoy brawl, any smash game actually
This. I love Wolf in Brawl because despite being mid tier, there are some stupid things he can do to opponents.

I need the right players though. I'm better than most of my friends at Brawl, but at Shuffle, I got to play with people who outclassed me and it was fun. You can get a competitive match out of that... unless it's the Ice Climbers. I hate them more than Metaknight

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
IIRC it was changed to harmonize with how landing detection works in Melee, which is at the knee.
Also I think that webm is supposed to show how there's no single frame at the apex of the jump where the character is still I think, meaning there's no lag in the change of momentum.

Last edited:

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox

Honestly considering replacing K.K. Cruisin' with this mash up on my PM, but I think people would get tired of it pretty quickly, haha.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I know it's pretty established by now, but damn.
DCAU da bes.

That was Big Blue and Darkseid's first meeting ever in the DCAU.

Based Timm-verse.

Last edited:

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
This is good nighttime Smashville music. Too bad black people aren't allowed in town though, racist villagers :(
I was always the guy who thought that if one is going to replace K.K. music, it should be with more K.K. music (like songs that were sliderized or mash ups like this).

What about black animals?

Top Bottom