• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
When people recommend this I nearly cry of laughter. 5 Centimeters per second wasn't even sad in the slightest. Angel Beats made me tear up more than that movie did. I'll look into your first suggestion though. As for the game Kawata Shoujo, I'm not really into those dating sims, I have the Tsukihime one and haven't even touched it, that says a lot since I love Melty Blood.
Anyways, I don't know if you've watched Clannad: After Story (guessing you have since you're always suggesting "sadder" things), but my friends say they ran through a box of tissues watching that thing.
Grave of the Fireflies is nearly impossible to finish. You posted all that for no reason besides to nitpick. pls stop

Fine...? Since you can't hurt it by having an insignificant amount of alcohol over a huge length of time..?
*Probably can't. No guarantees.

Fortress

Smash Master
*Probably can't. No guarantees.
You can't.

When people recommend this I nearly cry of laughter. 5 Centimeters per second wasn't even sad in the slightest. Angel Beats made me tear up more than that movie did.
Real talk. Sad **** in anime? The last half of the Dark Tournament arc of Yu Yu Hakusho. Powerful stuff.

Oh, turns out I'm still in the Social Thread and double-posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
You can't.
Alcohol is a poison.
Alcohol = ethanol; when you know what it's grouped with(methanol for instance, that's a NEUROTOXIN and it affects the CNS lol), it's not something to
treat as harmless, or even remotely safe.
I'm biased against drank morally, via family history, and because of self-control concerns, so I'm not okay with the stuff lol, keep that in mind.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Hey guys I was looking at the tournaments forums - and can I ask why there's no "Mountain" area?

...Great now I feel like a hillbilly, I'm not even on the map

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Real talk. Sad **** in anime? The last half of the Dark Tournament arc of Yu Yu Hakusho. Powerful stuff.

Oh, turns out I'm still in the Social Thread and double-posted.
Younger Toguro kicked many a dog. My feels way back, and when I rewatch it.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
holy **** my job ****ing sucks, it was literally 2 hours of work, and 6 hours of ****in around tryna find **** to do

i dont see myself lasting long at this job cuz theres little to no human interaction; even the front desk wont talk to me holy ****
Are you able to read a book or anything?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yuuuuuuuuup that's basically it. Not enough Lucario players out there :(
I might be buying Jump stars this weekend (hopefully)
There are actually quite a few good lucarios people just only know the EC ones because they are on the xanadu streams sometimes lol.

Last edited:

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
There are actually quite a few good lucarios people just only know the EC ones because they are on the xanadu streams sometimes lol.
Yeah - take a look at Vanguard's. His is pretty solid.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Well ****, that's good to hear. Hopefully we get to see more of them then. (I love watching people play Lucario lol)

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Well ****, that's good to hear. Hopefully we get to see more of them then. (I love watching people play Lucario lol)
Yeah, Lucario players are like Marth players in my opinion: it's fun to see what kind of whacky/insane combos they can come up with. Even though Lucario seems to have more depth.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Well I in fact play lucario, he's one of my mains which I guess a lot of people aren't aware of :p. I played Van in a good amount of dittos when I went there for magfest and I won every ditto except one(though they were all late at night and he clearly wasn't playing his best haha). I'll be streaming a big smashfest this Sat with players like Metroid/Ripple/Darkatma if you want to see some Lucario action :).

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
So here's the plan PMBR: as soon as people realize that Falco ain't **** in PM compared to Melee, you slap 'em all with that slightly buffed Falco. Let them know the true power of a spacie.

Btw, Falco still is pretty much the ****.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Xanadu weeklies are the NLBC of the Smash community.

And with that, Twitch's Hoenn adventure can begin.
May Lord Helix prepares her and takes pity on her soul for the torment to bestowal upon her and I hope that Torchic is named after some type of fried fast food chicken chain like Popeye's or KFC.

Posted so when I change my signature in the future, this salt shall be remembered.
Please tell me that's Brawl Minus cause is straight outta DBZ and very salt inducing scratch that that's more of like SSJ4 Gogeta stuff in DBGT.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
So I was looking back at the Apex 2014 Melee archives when I came across Aisengobay. I remembered Scar talking about him in the MIOM podcast, and he was praising him hard.

So I watched him match vs Fiction.
I thought Aisengobay would be stomped.
Saw the video.
MRW: THPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTHHHHHHHHHHHHAHFDSFJKHSLDKJFHSLDKJFHA:FHSDJHSFLDKJFHLSDKJHGH
WHAT THE ****

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
So I was looking back at the Apex 2014 Melee archives when I came across Aisengobay. I remembered Scar talking about him in the MIOM podcast, and he was praising him hard. So I watched him match vs Fiction. I thought Aisengobay would be stomped. Saw the video.
MRW: THPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTHHHHHHHHHHHHAHFDSFJKHSLDKJFHSLDKJFHA:FHSDJHSFLDKJFHLSDKJHGH

Holy ****.

That was pretty hype.

God damnit. I wanna play some god damn smash now.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Were there any changes to stage files between 3.0 -> 3.2? I just downloaded it and I want to use a few stage textures, even though they seem to be going out of style.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
This ***** serious?
yes. ethanol is an antiseptic. in low concentrations, it doesn't hurt (most) humans, due to our size and ability to dilute it, etc... but it kills off many microbes.

which is why drinking alcohol is such a popular past time. it was literally the safest thing to drink for much of human civilization, as long as it was in low concentrations (basically, what you get from beers/ciders. the yeast that make the alcohol kill themselves from it, and most other problematic organisms).

then, we discovered how to distill and concentrate that ****, so it took even less to get **** faced, and gg human livers ;x

there's a bit more to it, in terms of ripe fruit etc.... from our far far tree climbing days of yore, but culturally, that's the reasoning.

JOE!

Smash Hero
So, I've decided to pick up squirtle and thus bring me back to being a PT main in P:M

...along with MK...

who is dark/flying with Hyper Cutter

Top Bottom