• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Wolf_

Smash Journeyman
Welp, got straight up bopped by M2K on stream, one of you mods need to put a banner on my account "CONFIRMED ASS" lol

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Welp, got straight up bopped by M2K on stream, one of you mods need to put a banner on my account "CONFIRMED ***" lol
What was the stream? Interested in watching the archives.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
There's always a one frame difference regardless of how long the jumpstart is.
Although 3 frame jumpers don't have a DACUS
They have tangibly faster jumps(enough to matter in getting grabbed or not). Fair trade off.

I'm watching a bunch of sad anime in preparation to watch Clannad/Clannad: After Story.... it's not working at all
Also, just found out I'm part of the 5-man crew for my school (Umass Boston) for our upcoming crew battle against MIT at NSA2 that'll be streamed by VGBC. That definitely brought up my mood. Got me like :denzel:
Go watch Grave of the fireflies or 5/cm per second.
Or play Katawa Shoujo.
You're set.

No amount of sad anime can prepare one for the amount of crying and sobbing one does when watching Clannad ( that or I cry easily).
OH and best of luck. :pimp:
Grave of the Fireflies would like a word.

lol hangovers. I don't get those. Get at me scrubs.
I don't drink. Get at my (completely required because of suppressed anger) self-control, alcoholics.

Ahhhhhh nice and powerful 3 frame-jump master race.
And I'm somehow part of that. Whoo?

Not the first time Sanford's done something like that, unfortunately.

Smooth Criminal
Pretty sure it's the first time in years he's physically lashed out like that after a loss.
That also wasn't salt; he has personal issues on-going now.

Yes Mech. Then we can give the fur to Sopo, giving him a bad-*** alternate outfit :D
Where's the fanart of this? I need it.
Ice Climber? Nope. Cave-animal Killer. BOOM

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57...super-flaggers-to-watch-for-offending-videos/
You can see how maliciously this can be abused right? Right?
A Goverment Agency will consists of a large group of people, and will easily outnumber everyone else...
I think you should share this information with everyone that uses Youtube, cause it's gonna get a whole lot worse from hereon out.
They already had random people and bots doing that at WILL, without ownership of the respective video material most of the time.

Go look it up. This isn't new.

Wolf_

Smash Journeyman
What was the stream? Interested in watching the archives.
http://www.twitch.tv/gameunderground/profile/pastBroadcasts

My previous matches are in there from last week too, I went 3-2 with KDJ in grand finals, close matches but I got pooped on by M2K's mario, dat chaingrab, figured the matchup was impossible against M2K and ended up using secondaries the other 2 matches, got bodied

He couldn't just pick Fox against my Link lol

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
That's why I said it wasn't the first time, Mech. He's done it before. The time elapsed between instances doesn't matter.

Smooth Criminal
Uh... Yeah, it kinda DOES matter.
He only blows up like this over non-FGC stuff that's bothering him. That's fairly important to keep in mind, here.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Uh... Yeah, it kinda DOES matter.
He only blows up like this over non-FGC stuff that's bothering him. That's fairly important to keep in mind, here.
I don't know man. Even if you're going though personal problems, I still think there was another way he could have handled that loss.
Running outside and screaming to the top of his lungs, or SOMTHING rather then what he did.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Premium post backgrounds were tweaked based on some feedback. Proceed with further feedback

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
yes

my zelda

is winning

on the right side

get it

the RIGHT side

as in where I always thought it should be

/tears

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
i get completely smashed when i drink

so i tend to not do it

or else i just throw it up wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I drink whiskey/bourbon/rum/gin

thx

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
holy **** my job ****ing sucks, it was literally 2 hours of work, and 6 hours of ****in around tryna find **** to do

i dont see myself lasting long at this job cuz theres little to no human interaction; even the front desk wont talk to me holy ****

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Besides DDD, I'm having trouble seeing the characters on mobile. DDD too gud, too stronk, PMBR where dem nerfs at?

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Go watch Grave of the fireflies or 5/cm per second.
When people recommend this I nearly cry of laughter. 5 Centimeters per second wasn't even sad in the slightest. Angel Beats made me tear up more than that movie did. I'll look into your first suggestion though. As for the game Kawata Shoujo, I'm not really into those dating sims, I have the Tsukihime one and haven't even touched it, that says a lot since I love Melty Blood.
Anyways, I don't know if you've watched Clannad: After Story (guessing you have since you're always suggesting "sadder" things), but my friends say they ran through a box of tissues watching that thing.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
random thought:
what if when two grabs connected at the same time, it went into each characters' grab break animation, rather than using dumb port priority?

is that feasible to code? is it worth it, even if just to remove that john from the system?

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Pretty sure SB actually said recently that port priority is no longer a factor in grab priority, but rather the victor is randomly determined.
It's still a factor in who takes knockback when a grabber and grabbee are both hit at once, though.
But both characters going into grab break is an idea that I've had for awhile and really makes more sense than anything else.
You might get wonky situations due to coding limits where holding up during this causes an aerial grab release, or maybe magus or dantarion or whoever the nameless wizards are that exist in the lair of the PMBR will have a way around that.

Last edited:

metroid1117

Smash Master
Pretty sure SB actually said recently that port priority is no longer a factor in grab priority, but rather the victor is randomly determined.
It's still a factor in who takes knockback when a grabber and grabbee are both hit at once, though.
But both characters going into grab break is an idea that I've had for awhile and really makes more sense than anything else.
You might get wonky situations due to coding limits where holding up during this causes an aerial grab release, or maybe magus or dantarion or whoever the nameless wizards are that exist in the lair of the PMBR will have a way around that.
Just FYI, all PMBR members (including our wizards) had to apply using the Application Forum, so you can get a glimpse of who our less-public members are through there.

Top Bottom