• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
Charlotte: In her thirst for wealth, shamlessly attempts to snuggle up with people of wealth and threatens to destroy those that unearth her plans (i.e. Niles, Saizo). Has more faces than Koh, the face stealer from avatar.

Flora: Frigid beyach who threw Kamui Senkentsu under the bus to save herself and the ice people from Garondorf

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
dude miitomo is so swag.
like my mii asked me how i was doing, and i retorted with the navy seals copypasta.
10/10 would meme again

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I also have no idea who mine is lol.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Rest in Peace, Bleck
RIP and the new queen which would be me will reign.
Charlotte: In her thirst for wealth, shamlessly attempts to snuggle up with people of wealth and threatens to destroy those that unearth her plans (i.e. Niles, Saizo). Has more faces than Koh, the face stealer from avatar.

Flora: Frigid beyach who threw Kamui Senkentsu under the bus to save herself and the ice people from Garondorf
Shots oh well one more set then I'm done.

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
Caeldori: A watered down version of an already bland character with the same heavy handed combination of inferiority complex and "gifted" abilities.

Scarlet/Reina: Two characters with little development meant to serve as last minute pre-promotes of Birthright.

Aslo FE hour is over. Yaaaay

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
We're having a melee and smash 4 tourney tomorrow expecting ~70 people to show. Inui and possibly Zelgadis will be attending. We also play against UW-Stout for The Melee Games at 1pm CST.

Melee Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/uwecsmash
Wii U Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/eauclairesmash

All times CST
Wii U doubles: 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Eau Claire vs. Stout Crew Battle: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Melee doubles: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Wii U singles: 2:00pm - 6:00pm
Melee singles: 3:00pm - 7:00pm

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I hate to ask but was my avatar changed? Is nothing in this world left sacred?

so NXT is a pretty good wrestling thing

shinsuke nakamura can literally just exist in front of a camera and be more important and engaging than all of WWE combined

he then proceeded to kill a man. RIP sami zayn

OH GOD NOW THE ASUKA MATCH IS UP. we already saw one person ppl like die why do you want us to suffer with bloodlust
What a great week of wrestling.

First Matanza squashed Pentagon Jr and broke the table that could not be broken, now NXT and Nakamura debut, and this Sunday the Roman Empire will claim its 3rd championship...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I figured you'd be more upset that you were forced to use Smashboards Dark instead of Smashboards Emerald.

...Because that's what really disappointed me!
I mean it upset me for like 10 minutes and then I just switched back to emerald because power abuse or something like that.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I figured you'd be more upset that you were forced to use Smashboards Dark instead of Smashboards Emerald.

...Because that's what really disappointed me!
not pm skin master race?

you ****ing pleb, you disgust me...

but, really, being stuck with the default skin was terrible : (

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
not pm skin master race?

you ****ing pleb, you disgust me...

but, really, being stuck with the default skin was terrible : (
Hey, it could've been worse. We could've been stuck on Smashboards "Light". ¦D

eideeiit

Smash Ace
Back from the local monthly.

Pm and Melee both had 10 guys, S4 20. I finally got to try Sfv (11 guys). I manage to take a round from a few guys, but no games.

I had to switch a lot between PM and Melee, but I don't think it really hindered me all that much.

I actually was the first seed for PM, so I had no round 1 set. My first opponent was this Sheik main I hadn't seen before. He said he and his 2 friends that were there played PM a lot but hadn't gotten to tournaments before, so I wasn't expecting much. I choose ZSS, my character of the week, and we go SV. The game is even and I drop some edgeguards. He has no anti tether tech. Eventually we both reach our last stocks and then he just grabs me and my stock is gone. I'm thinking "this is what feels like to be Sheik'd" and run it back. Game 2 he does the same thing again and gets some gimps and I get 2-stocked. I'm not even that salty, just feeling weird. I know I was playing bad, but I never got that feeling of nothing working. I'm still thinking I could've won.

My first set in losers I can't even remember. I know I decided to go Zard. Maybe I got a bye?

Losers quarters I play the TO Puff. He doesn't play PM, but Puff plays the same so he's happy. I go Zard again. Game 1 on GHZ is an even game, I have some trouble with his bairs, but uthrow and bthrow to fair net me kills so early I'm good. He did get one good rest, so maybe it would've been smart to be a bit more nervous. Game 2 we go SV. I get one good stock and keep the lead. A bthrow fair finishes a stock. He was a bit salty, he'd probably never played a Zard before, but a wins a win.

Losers semis is against this apparently Ness main that doesn't do AT apart from rising aerials. A friend of the Sheik main. I played some friendlies with him earlier and the games proceed the same way. Game 1 is close, game 2, in which he goes Squirtle is a beating. He did SD tho. Overall I feel the TO puff was a more challenging opponent.

Losers finals I face the Sheik main again. He lost in WF 3-0 to the netplay Diddy I barely beat in the last tournament. The first 2 games of that were close, but the last one was at least a 2-stock. Zard-Sheik, I pretty much just do Zard things and overshoot DAs. I go up 2-0 with not beatings, but still solid showings. Game 3 he asks his friends for help and they tell him to go Ivy. The game is really close. He takes my first stock swiftly and the second one too with a solarbeam, but I bring it to a last stock situation. I can't close it out tho. Game 4 I decide to F the chivalry and CP Snake on FD. I do jank shtuff and win.

PM GFs are my last games for the night. I'm hella spent so I ask the 14 yo guy that won S4 for my character. I refuse Sheik so he tells me to go Pit. The Diddy main I'm playing says I always take a lot of time choosing characters. I don't know how true that is. I do like the chance of letting my pulse easen after a tight game. The first game on GhZ is eventually his 3 stocks to my 1. I bring it to last stock but he dsmashes me and it's game 2 time. I CP Peach on FoD. Dsmashes galore. I pretty much just do stuff and hope it works. I take the game. Then he CPs Delfino's Secret and a super close game ensues. He takes it tho. Game 4 I stay Peach and go FD. The game is is close again, but he gets a repeated edgeguard situation and I finish second.

In Melee I beat the TO puff with my Marth for the first time in winners. I go 0-6 in games after reaching winners finals with said win. First this Ganon main from the capital region spanks me. The first 2 games I go Marth and go last stock but get bair'd. Game 3 I CP Sheik on DL, and get a full stock lead with some sick play after having my first stock eviscerated, but freeze it.

In losers finals I face the To Puff again. Game 1 I go Marth again, but get gimped. Games 2 and 3 I kinda stop caring and go Fox. Game 3 especially I have a full stock lead but get gimped again. I'm satisfied tho. I still need to beat the TO puff with my Fox and Peach.

A fun tournament for sure. Kinda sad too, since I shouldn't be able to attend another one until June.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Nairo gets 49th in Smash 4
Then this happens in PM

****'s cray yo

Edit: Prof wins the runback in losers

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
The funniest part of that tournament is that Yold lost to lloD and Prof and ended up at 17th place

RIP you poor soul

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I officially quit smash after thinking about it at the local tournament today. I'm moving on to street fighter. I gave my cubes and discs away to the local players and gave a cube and disc to Zelgadis.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I officially quit smash after thinking about it at the local tournament today. I'm moving on to street fighter. I gave my cubes and discs away to the local players and gave a cube and disc to Zelgadis.
: O

well, as long as you're having fun with your new thing. i just hope it's not like when people quit mtg, give away all their collection, then have to go rebuild again after 3 years or something ;x

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
: O

well, as long as you're having fun with your new thing. i just hope it's not like when people quit mtg, give away all their collection, then have to go rebuild again after 3 years or something ;x
I do this every 5 years, lol

...only I don't give away my collection, it just collects dust

#exposed

Smooth Criminal

Top Bottom