• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
What's the big deal. Fire Emblem **** plastering this site 24/7? What changed?

Also, CORY CORY , who's that dashingly chosen-y/handsome devil in your avatar?

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
who's his daughter?

son, that was literally over 10 years ago. no one's going to remember that.
His daughter is named Ophelia. This is her btw

and me?
and who's the midtier dude and who's the daughter?

This song SOUNDS like my combos LOOK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crh9Kjr1fU4#t=2m10s

what i mean to say is my combos suck and are sloppy but wolf is so op they work anyway
The mid tier dude is Odin and his daughter i posted above. Your pic is Kaze he's tight af.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I have no idea who the eff I even am but I'm highly vexed at my lack of purple.

And still miffed that Albino Twin-Tail isn't on the top banner instead of that other douchebag. Still better than male Corrin, though. ¦D

In all seriousness though, why Emblemboards this year? Is it to match with the influx of FE characters? Is it cause of Fates? Or just cause?

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i'm tempted to go full weeb and wear my aot jacket, since i'm wearing the pants and shirt for it, anyway... probably not, but the thought is there...

CORY

wut
BRoomer
oh god, **** no. i just tried it on on a whim and it looks terrible. i definitely need to lose some weight before akon. and also get this shirt fitted better.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I have no idea who the eff I even am but I'm highly vexed at my lack of purple.

And still miffed that Albino Twin-Tail isn't on the top banner instead of that other douchebag. Still better than male Corrin, though. ¦D

In all seriousness though, why Emblemboards this year? Is it to match with the influx of FE characters? Is it cause of Fates? Or just cause?
His name is Kaze he's a dope af ninja and one of corrin's retainers and weeaboo emblem is taking over lolololol.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Out of AAAALLLL these FE characters to auto generate, where the **** is my green hair waifu of the plains!?
Want to make it clear that i am A-OKAY with Raven

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

i'm tempted to go full weeb and wear my aot jacket, since i'm wearing the pants and shirt for it, anyway... probably not, but the thought is there...
woo crash diets yay

i got a sick defense modifier too

D

Deleted member

according to the japanese players, sheik has an auto-cancer fair. i think theyre onto something

CORY

wut
BRoomer
woo crash diets yay

i got a sick defense modifier too
It's all part of the plan, but it's gonna suck going from "eat yourself sick every day" to suddenly "oh god so hungry all the time **** my life".

I'll have to get real used to kale and spinach salads or something.

I also planned in an extra couple weeks for the cut, so I can scale down a little easier, if need be.

Top Bottom