• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
PMDT please fix Project M. Project M was once great, and it can become great again, but it's not great right now.

You have all these developers and debuggers crossing over from the internet. They are not sending their best people. They are sending people with a lot of johns and salt, and they're bringing that salt here. They are bringing bad theory-craft, they are bringing Nintendo Lawsuits. They are hackers, nerfers, and criminals. AND SOME, I assume, are good people. But we need to build a great firewall around the PMDT and stop these bad guys from crossing in.

I'll build a fabulous wall. I'm a a builder, I'd build the greatest, most classy firewall out there. The iOS it will run on would make Steve Jobs wish he was as smart and capable and rich as me. I'd have it monitored 24/7 and do what Warchamp should have done a long time ago! He's giving away positions to China, to Mexico, to Japan. I'll be so tough on Dev team position negotiations, I'll make them pay for every spot they fill up. $100,000 for every one they try to take.

Strong Bad and others in this administration have had their chance. Nobody can do their job, it's unbelievable. Our PM Personal Relations suck, we keep losing players to Smash 4, I know how to make deals ok? I wrote the book Art of the Deal (TM), I've made deals with all sorts of people. This one Chinese gentlemen just recently bought Smashboards from me. The Asians love me! I got tens of thousands of Mexican Debuggers who have worked for me over the years, the Hispanics love me! I'm winning in all the polls, when asked about the threat of Nerfs I was voted #1 to stop it. They voted me #1 on fixing the applications, #1 on not adding in crap new characters, I'm leading in everything!

Everyone, I am asking for your support to elect me as Head of PMDT so that I can Make Project M Great Again.

Yours Truly,

Donald Ledge Trump
god dammit, dmg. 2gud, 3gud even.

badfontkeming

Smash Rookie
I tried to write a ****post about why Zard should be buffed but it's 2AM. So, as an ultimatum to myself I vow to ask for Zard buffs in every thread I see Ripple complain about DDD, or until somebody other than Ripple tells me to stop.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I had family stuff scheduled. If I did not, I still likely would not have gone. Some cali guys were considering getting money for me or someone else TX to fly in, I told them it was nice but to give someone else a ticket who maybe couldn't afford since I was gonna be busy anyways

Paragon would have been fun though, the results look pretty interesting. Not sure how I would have done, haven't traveled outside local stuff in prob couple of months but I think I play better now than at aftershock so maybe in the future I'll go travel somewhere and do ok or something

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i wish you came so i could beat beat you up (in video games too)

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i bought a shimakaze half damage figure today, and my mom saw it

she was like, did you buy a naked girl

i was like "**** yeah *****, i buy what i want" and put it on top of my computer

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I was trying to put strong bad's face in the agent 47 poster, but I gave up

someone else do it

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Yo @ DrinkingFood DrinkingFood , I uploaded it last night but forgot till just now, this was too close

Short paragon shout outs I guess:

SOs to all the pms homies I got to play with or briefly meet, although I didn't really get a chance to say hi to umbreon, strongbad, odds, and a lot of people lol. Fun event, I ****ing blow though. It's a good thing my to captain sucked so I had time to take an hour and a half break to cool off after I played like garbage round 1 :p Went from almost smashing my controller and ditching to turning it on and getting 3 4 stocks in a row in losers. I should have beat VG and played fracture for 3rd(I think I could have beat him, his ike was good but I'm good vs ike) but I got called for melee doubles mid set and cared more for that, only to find I threw the set vs vg's zelda for an event that got canceled. Oh well lol.

**** yoshi that PoS
thank your for uploading, can you take it off private tho?

Bleck

Smash Master
i bought a shimakaze half damage figure today, and my mom saw it

she was like, did you buy a naked girl

i was like "**** yeah *****, i buy what i want" and put it on top of my computer
this is a depressing story

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
To be fair to Bleck, he wasn't complaining this time. Just making an observation.

Admit it, you rather have a naked Hotal Bae on your desk. Extremely poseable with karate chop action and kung fu grip for holding tools.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
To be fair to Bleck, he wasn't complaining this time. Just making an observation.
Bull****. It's still complaining in practice(and Bleck does a LOT of that), so Meiling is still correct.
...To put it one way, if I whine about humans being jerks, and give examples of them being jerks throughout history to 'prove' my point, I'm still whining when all is said and done even though I tried to legitimize it with a facade of academic discourse.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Dear PMDT:

Pls make it so that whenever there's a ROB ditto Mr. Referee's robattle intro plays

zen-bz-

I'm having a main identity crisis.
NNID
Valkauv
lmao at all the scrubs on reddit saying hax's tierlist is wrong

hax's list is probably the list I agree with the most out of any top player
It isn't wrong, it's just some of it is kind of questionable, most notably c. fal being that low.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
The Egg-straction: Gargwa quest is so very annoying.

I got the first egg for free from a cut-scene and just had to run through one area with Jaggi and not get hit.

Then I come to find a big ass rock is now blocking the way I came through. So I have to go a longer way. Ok fine.

Find more Gargwas and eventually get an opening to sneak up on them and make them **** an egg out because I scured them and got a golden one. I trudge back to camp. In the area just before camp I wasn't paying attention to my Stamina bar and depleted it all by running which caused me to drop the egg which means I need to I need to wait to get a golden egg again because I want to get the sub-quest completed for the extra cash.

Why do I do these things to myself.

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
The Egg-straction: Gargwa quest is so very annoying.

I got the first egg for free from a cut-scene and just had to run through one area with Jaggi and not get hit.

Then I come to find a big *** rock is now blocking the way I came through. So I have to go a longer way. Ok fine.

Find more Gargwas and eventually get an opening to sneak up on them and make them **** an egg out because I scured them and got a golden one. I trudge back to camp. In the area just before camp I wasn't paying attention to my Stamina bar and depleted it all by running which caused me to drop the egg which means I need to I need to wait to get a golden egg again because I want to get the sub-quest completed for the extra cash.

Why do I do these things to myself.

Can't be as bad as playing against pre-ban eggs in MTG, or at least I hope it isn't as bad

Top Bottom