• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Why do Americans call me 'Pro' and Europeans call me 'Prof'? :mad:

If you shorten my tag please follow the beautiful European way and shorten it to 'Prof'

:seuss:
I'd call you "Pro" for exactly this reason, but

a. I doubt your ego needs the help
b. Part of the commonwealth -> I think I'm bound by the UK standards for all spelling matters

D

Deleted member

If you shorten my tag please follow the beautiful European way and shorten it to 'Prof'

"prof" implies you know what you're talking about. unfortunately the "pro" part is undeniable.

#FoxIsFine

(please dont sticky me IRL)

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
...Is it really?
Yes, weren't you around? On August 15th 2009, 193 countries banned the use of Runescape and all references Runescape to rid the people from such an offensive disease ridden thing disguised as a game.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
"prof" implies you know what you're talking about. unfortunately the "pro" part is undeniable.

#FoxIsFine

(please dont sticky me IRL)
I'm always 100% right and know what I'm talking about though :denzel:

#TechChasingOnReactionIsPossible

:cry: And it's not unfortunate I'm good :cry:

:dazwa: This community filled with 90% of Me's is the perfect community. :dazwa:

See you at Paragon <3 (If you're going, not sure)

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.

Probably because Prof is a Mewtwo player.

I'm like 90% sure prof doesn't go around in real life literally strapping C4 to people
We were discussing this IRL before our flight to BH4, I said if he made a joke like "I'm gonna C4 you" on the plane we'd be in deep ****.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ayy my boss gave me paragon weekend off finally. I'm probably gonna fly in Thursday. Anybody know somebody with a hotel room spot available Thursday night-Sunday night?
@Umbreon @Oracle @ Strong Badam Strong Badam @whoeverelseisgoing
my plan is to show up at the airport and pretty much going to wing it

also getting in friday afternoon, not thursday (i tried)

Top Bottom