• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
There are only three certain things in life.
  1. Death
  2. Taxes
  3. PMS talking about Waifus every ****ing page
1. True unless someone finds access to enteral youth, immortality or time travel
2. True.
3. Lay off the waifu that stuff gives me joy to read this thread every once in a blue moon, that and PKMN and FG's.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
i thought digimon tri was released on my totally legal streaming site but the guy who puts content on their trolled everybody by just putting the first 3 digimon episodes under the name digimon tri
i want to hit a wall

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i thought digimon tri was released on my totally legal streaming site but the guy who puts content on their trolled everybody by just putting the first 3 digimon episodes under the name digimon tri
i want to hit a wall
just call your new buddy up and talk about how much it sucks with her.

unless she doesn't like anime and thinks its wierd.

you might be out of luck, then...

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
But seriously, the possibility has me salivating. I live for this stuff-it's like when I used to be really into UFC, going to fights, watching guys get bloodied. Even watching a close friend get beat can be fun.
They say that the best teachers tend to have sadistic tendencies...

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
dude, i was honestly considering going to paragon, but then anime revolution wasx coming so friends and i were gonna go

but then they flaked, so i might go to paragon now :3c
Go. I will take you under my wing and teach you the ways of Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.

I think you're looking at things the wrong way, I think this is the real problem.
View attachment 51134

Also I played too much Fantasy Life and I need to cram until midnight and beyond now so, bai for now.
So what you're saying is we need to leave humanity behind.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
They say that the best teachers tend to have sadistic tendencies...
I mean, I have had some sorta-sadistic teachers in the past.
Personally, I tend to combine it with a habit of also helping people after I've seen them mess up/have seen them hurt. So I dunno.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
So I found out Smashboards is surprisingly good on the Wii U browser. Minus some points for not being able to post my ****ty reaction gifs from it, but hey it works.

Edit: I guess everthing works on this browser and I was just expecting it to be trash.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
HBOX STOOD UP.
STARTED MAKING A COMEBACK
AND THEN SFAT STOOD UP.
AND HBOX CLUTCHES IT OUT
AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

That was so much fun to watch. I was breaking out in a sweat. Heart pounding. <3

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I've done a lot in brawlbox but I'm still not sure what that is supposed to be.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Young Link in Winners Finals? Hell yes. This is some very nice play.
This tourney has been great. Mango needs to get sent to Loser's early every time.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
So I found out Smashboards is surprisingly good on the Wii U browser. Minus some points for not being able to post my ****ty reaction gifs from it, but hey it works.

Edit: I guess everthing works on this browser and I was just expecting it to be trash.
funny enough I was about to call on warchamp7 for a wii u browsing problem.

The "stay logged in" function doesn't seem to be working because every time I turn on my wii u to do a quick smashboards check i'm always logged out and it's very inconvenient.

It works on my computers though.

mansuta8 would you be willing to test it on your wii u to see if this is just an isolated problem or if it's just Wii u's in general?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Page 1997 which means games came out that year include FF7, Goldeneye 007, Tomb Raider 2, Castlevania:SOTN,Tekken 3, Quake 2, Diddy Kong racing, oddworld's:Abe Odyssey, MKM:Sub Zer0, MK4, Yoshi's story, Crash Bandicoot 2, GTA 1, Bomberman 64, Fallout 1, Curse of Monkey Island, Sonic R, Sonic Jam, Age of Empires,Alundra, Beatmania, Ultima Online, Turok 1 and my favorite game of all time Star Fox 64.
http://www.imdb.com/search/title?sort=moviemeter&title_type=game&year=1997,1997

Top Bottom