• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Do you think it would be possible for anyone here with extensive coding/cheat code knowledge of Brawl to develop a "Netplay-Safe Kill Music" code for Brawl/PM? Melee has one and it's fantastic to be able to turn off the music and listen to my own without turning it off for my opponent. I'd love it so much :O @standardtoaster maybe?

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I've finally found a potential employment opportunity at a costco. My grand journey to gain cash to do **** may have finally begun. Soon, I will be able to commute to and fro from my potential semi-urban living quarters with ease. And best of all (unless I move/travel anywhere that lacks this new first-world necessity) COFFEE SHOPS. COFFEE SHOPS AS FAR AS I CAN COMPREHEND!!! MY CAFFEINE HIGH WILL LAST 5EVER!!!! :laugh::joyful::laugh:

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
how sheltered are you to inherently think something as destructive as those things are just another joke for you to spout in between your edgy teenaged opinions

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I've finally found a potential employment opportunity at a costco. My grand journey to gain cash to do **** may have finally begun. Soon, I will be able to commute to and fro from my potential semi-urban living quarters with ease. And best of all (unless I move/travel anywhere that lacks this new first-world necessity) COFFEE SHOPS. COFFEE SHOPS AS FAR AS I CAN COMPREHEND!!! MY CAFFEINE HIGH WILL LAST 5EVER!!!! :laugh::joyful::laugh:
Coffee's pretty great yo.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
you didn't even respond to any of the horrid **** you spouted, you're just obsessed with wanting a reaction because you sincerely believe dropping your humanity will somehow make you cool, not realizing that it just makes you look dead and obnoxious to everyone around you

but no, I'm an edge lord for having a basic sense of human empathy. of course

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
There are a whole bunch of things in this world that aren't "fun". @ Comeback Kid Comeback Kid is pretty clearly flamebaiting, so you're better off ignoring it than getting really worked up about it.

Depression and alcohol issues are both really serious but completely different issues, but if it can't be discussed civilly then you're probably better off talking about something else.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Watching Press Start, and this current teams match..

Blue Peach looks beautiful. Her pink dress always felt kinda standard, but I guess I never realized how nice the blue color looks. It highlights the floral patterns on the dress so much better than the pink.
Still got nothing on Smash4 Zelda's dress, though. That thing is made of elegance and swag.
PM needs more pretty dresses. Fire Peach is pretty sweet, though.
Oh, and I guess MacLeffen are doing pretty well, that too.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
So someone thought it was a good idea to wake a man with this little sleep.
I'm ready to kill some people for that one.

Morning you fantastic people.

There are a whole bunch of things in this world that aren't "fun". @ Comeback Kid Comeback Kid is pretty clearly flamebaiting, so you're better off ignoring it than getting really worked up about it.

Depression and alcohol issues are both really serious but completely different issues, but if it can't be discussed civilly then you're probably better off talking about something else.
Something i've always felt was weird about mods was that; if two people have radically different opinions on an issue, the one who takes the less popular side tends to be relegated to a troll or a flamebaiter.

All things considered, I don't think Comeback is saying these things just to get replies as much as he is expressing his opinion.

Not necessarily the right or wrong opinion, but I'm not interested in that as much as helping to make sure that someone's opinions and statements, regardless of how vehement, aren't passed off as mere flamebaiting.

****, I'm tired.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Well I should have chosen a better comparison admittedly. And probably avoided black humor afterwards. Or ignore polarizing topics altogether.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
So someone thought it was a good idea to wake a man with this little sleep.
I'm ready to kill some people for that one.

Morning you fantastic people.

Something i've always felt was weird about mods was that; if two people have radically different opinions on an issue, the one who takes the less popular side tends to be relegated to a troll or a flamebaiter.

All things considered, I don't think Comeback is saying these things just to get replies as much as he is expressing his opinion.

Not necessarily the right or wrong opinion, but I'm not interested in that as much as helping to make sure that someone's opinions and statements, regardless of how vehement, aren't passed off as mere flamebaiting.

****, I'm tired.
Really though I just want everyone to be friends :happysheep:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
You know what else isn't cool?

Waifus.

They're a blight on society.
This sounds like right up your alley.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Not gonna lie though this girl in this twitter gif is cute tho.

And Raiden player Digit won Texas Showdown in MKX against Chris G 3-2 before Chris G resetted the bracket. Now I wait for USF4 top 8.

Bleck

Smash Master
having anger issues does not mean you're not responsible for your behavior whilst angry

mental health issues are not an excuse to behave however you want

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
Getting bodied 17 times in a row by a Lucario main with twelve times my experience playing Olimar who wasn't even trying with the last being a JV5 when I've always done at least decent at anything I bothered to put my singularly-focused mind to and against anyone else at that point I had done okay made me feel the most helpless I ever had been in my life and almost made me quit PM for good. The only reason I continued down a more competitive path was because I actually found the game fun.

Late reply because family dinner johns lol

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
@ Grey Belnades Grey Belnades could be onto something.

Europa is the future of humanity. Free of anime and waifus. Truly a utopia.

And Raiden player Digit won Texas Showdown in MKX against Chris G 3-2 before Chris G resetted the bracket. Now I wait for USF4 top 8.
Man. I was rooting for Chris G. He played Green Arrow in IGAU and Ancestral Jin mimics that well.

Last edited:

SunJester

Smash Ace
I've always said mental (health or otherwise) issues are a reason, not an excuse.

However, sometimes you have to understand that people can act impulsively, and are not perfect creatures. We're all bound to **** up at some point in our life, and sometimes things like depression can make us **** up more often. We can own up to our faults but sometimes people need to forgive each other. A little patience before we're quick to judge or to anger, can be really helpful in dealing with tough situations.

We've been given the gift of language, let's just talk it out.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude

That's what Euphonium looks like? I picked a good instrument in high school to say the least.

Helsong

Smash Ace
M2Box is OP as hell. Have they ever not won doubles when teaming together?

On another note, the music during the intermissions in this tourney is fantastic. I love it. This current jazz rendition of Super Mario Bros. is wonderful. ShowdownSmash is a S-Tier stream for sure.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
how sheltered are you to inherently think something as destructive as those things are just another joke for you to spout in between your edgy teenaged opinions
You've obviously never been to college

Helsong

Smash Ace
That's hawt. I challenge yo Rise gif with a Mako gif from Kill La Kill and wait for it to happen.
Rise has an attractive design, but Mitsuru wins everytime when it comes to Persona, imo.
No idea about KLK, since I haven't seen it.

But seriously, the possibility has me salivating. I live for this stuff-it's like when I used to be really into UFC, going to fights, watching guys get bloodied. Even watching a close friend get beat can be fun.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
M2Box is OP as hell. Have they ever not won doubles when teaming together?

On another note, the music during the intermissions in this tourney is fantastic. I love it. This current jazz rendition of Super Mario Bros. is wonderful. ShowdownSmash is a S-Tier stream for sure.
The music is made by dizzkidboogie, Showdown is S+ tier for supporting a community member.

Top Bottom