• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm sure everyone already has, but can we talk custom music on Bowser's Castle come 3.6?

Aside from the new theme for it already, I'm definitely gonna have to choose between these songs:

Bowser's Castle (Mario Sports Mix)
Vs. Dry Bowser (M&S London 2012)
Bowser's Road (M&S London 2012 Remix)
Reznor (NSMB2)
SMW Fortress Boss Remix (Smash 4)
Speedy Comet in Orbit (Super Mario Galaxy)
Hurry! (Super Mario Galaxy 2)
Bowser's Lava Lake Keep (Super Mario 3D World)
In the Final (Bowser's Inside Story)
Adventure's End (M&L Dream Team)

And just to break away from the "Bowser song" theme (even though it could probably work with him) and cause I love it so much, if I don't put it on FD again then:

Song of the Gods (Disgaea 2)

What're you guys gonna put on it? If anything at all.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Apparently someone canceled all of the reservations for the esports group at my campus and filled some fraternity's meetings over them, so i got to ride home sad that i cant play pm with anyone in real life today

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I'm sure everyone already has, but can we talk custom music on Bowser's Castle come 3.6?

Aside from the new theme for it already, I'm definitely gonna have to choose between these songs:

Bowser's Castle (Mario Sports Mix)
Vs. Dry Bowser (M&S London 2012)
Bowser's Road (M&S London 2012 Remix)
Reznor (NSMB2)
SMW Fortress Boss Remix (Smash 4)
Speedy Comet in Orbit (Super Mario Galaxy)
Hurry! (Super Mario Galaxy 2)
Bowser's Lava Lake Keep (Super Mario 3D World)
In the Final (Bowser's Inside Story)
Adventure's End (M&L Dream Team)

And just to break away from the "Bowser song" theme (even though it could probably work with him) and cause I love it so much, if I don't put it on FD again then:

Song of the Gods (Disgaea 2)

What're you guys gonna put on it? If anything at all.
I was going to recommend this one:
Devastation's Doorway OC Remix

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
The better players at my school have understood that you can beat Bowser just by camping
And since then I haven't gotten anything but DP/PS2/SV/DL/FD on random
Dark times indeed

D

Deleted member

melee hell is cool sometimes but someone just legit shared a video on there of a kid talking about them being genderqueer and just ****ting on them

facebook groups like that just seem like a chance of ****ty people being able to show that their ****ty without being judged

(duh)
lmao Facebook

steelguttey

mei is bei
tru
The better players at my school have understood that you can beat Bowser just by camping
And since then I haven't gotten anything but DP/PS2/SV/DL/FD on random
Dark times indeed
play a good character then mr shiek main

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Fast characters scare me as Mewtwo in smash 4 lol. I'm doomed to playing bad to mediocre characters in dat game all to repent thy character sins.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
kof 13 is a beautiful game

blehhh it's hard to explain but I'm kinda just starting to grasp the meta-ideas of how to play the game and it's really enjoyable

like everyone wants to do cool combos but having them be available to cancel into all the time would be stressful and end up being a one-player touch of death game
so we made drive cancels
but you can only do them a limited amount
so the game resets to neutral requiring people to make reads and whatnot

but then there's hd mode which allows you to do the really cool combos (basically turbo mode lmao)
and it's really cool

and the shorthop jump in system is really interesting and there's rolls and everything
like it seems 9/10 times there's ways to escape without even having to enter a blockstring situation with guardcancel rolls or something so the pace is constantly shifting, kinda similar to smash

I also have no idea how to actually play it like how do fightstick

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Serves you right playing Falco, homie

Smooth Criminal
Falco,Robin,Marcina and Bowser are all my characters atm excluding Mewtwo. At least this patch fixed his up smash whiffing issue but he's ok at best. My area's best player cries about him though cause all we do is Villager vs Falco and I know the MU cause of it.

Me and him kinda have a joke when I beat people though with those characters. If I win, I'm better than you, If I lose I'm playing a bad character.
kof 13 is a beautiful game

blehhh it's hard to explain but I'm kinda just starting to grasp the meta-ideas of how to play the game and it's really enjoyable

like everyone wants to do cool combos but having them be available to cancel into all the time would be stressful and end up being a one-player touch of death game
so we made drive cancels
but you can only do them a limited amount
so the game resets to neutral requiring people to make reads and whatnot

but then there's hd mode which allows you to do the really cool combos (basically turbo mode lmao)
and it's really cool

and the shorthop jump in system is really interesting and there's rolls and everything
like it seems 9/10 times there's ways to escape without even having to enter a blockstring situation with guardcancel rolls or something so the pace is constantly shifting, kinda similar to smash

I also have no idea how to actually play it like how do fightstick
Helps with 13 a little bit for newcomers.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
finally got my tax return, time to buy monitor for HD combo vids HYPE

D

Deleted member

So I'm thinking of joke names to use for next week's IaB

Max from Blue Tax and Underclass Hero seem like pretty good ones so far

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
i wish people would stop using joke names at iab because its tough to know whos who sometimes when i go to add it to the power ranking :'(

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
No. Says the action is available via post only. Tried logging in and out and that did nothing as well

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
i wish people would stop using joke names at iab because its tough to know whos who sometimes when i go to add it to the power ranking :'(
Also keeps them from showing up in Youtube searches if the video title includes the joke name rather than their usual handle.

Top Bottom