• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Pfft.

I've had that. It was nothing special. There is no bacon in the crust and the bacon on the crust is pitiful. They don't understand the meaning of bacon.
You must've just gotten a bad one, then.

Mine was double wrapped in bacon both times I got it with more bacon baked inside and lots of Canadian Bacon on the pizza itself.

Helsong

Smash Ace
For my home-made pizzas, I used sun-dried tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and goat cheese. It's amazing. Add spices and seasonings to taste. Toppings are up to you.

EDIT: Happy birthday @~Dad~. I'm pretty sure you just turned like 54 or something a week ago.

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I have a feeling that you might end up messing up on the exam. No promises.

Which reminded me of some guy that I met that said to me this, "Needs come first before wants." Seems quite similar to, 'Homework/Study before PM Developing,' or something like that. =\
I have been focusing on my homework before doing any pm stuff, lol. This damn tree assignment that's due today has just been taking up so much of my time. I'm going to finish it as soon as possible and then cram for the exam tomorrow. Thankfully I'll have an hour or two before my exam to study a bit more.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
so what, dad's 13 now or something?
(im old enough to be his dad)

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I said a bad meme in class and no one lauged
I felt like a dckhead
I said the Over 9000 meme in my C++ class back in highschool as an answer for how many clicks a second some part of a computer makes.

3/4 of my classroom fell on the ground in laughter, including my teacher.

Twas a surprisingly good day.
I had a calculus teacher that said something like
"Your skills will have to be super saiyan 3 level in the next class... because I don't consider GT canon."
Unfortunately nobody laughed, yet I thought it was pretty funny. Maybe his delivery wasn't sharp enough.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Since you're grounded forever, you can stay up as long as you want now and do whatever you want. Unless they seriously want to play babysitter all night they will give up and probably even compromise for household peace in the end.

The downside is they will kick you out at 18, but I don't see the problem with that.
I did this once to spite them. It was enjoyable for about 1 hr, then I was over it. They actually try to make me go to bed without finishing my work, but I just took my phone from downstairs to finish. Then I planted it back when I was done.
Optimal strategy is to grovel into recive some sympathy. Avoid interaction for a week-ish. I might actually be in a college like environment next year it's 50-50, so I could just do what I want and as long as I succeed it would be cool.

@ConverterCart that is crazy. I bet most people would cut ties with their parents if they hadn't raised them. Sometimes they can be worse than the craziest bfs or gfs.
- - - -
Maybe if you bothered to meet me I'd care @~Dad~ ;^;

Last edited:

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I still remember hitting up Giordano's when I visited Chicago. That is some damn good pizza.

...and apparently they have a location in Orlando that I never knew about. ****. I used to be out that way fairly often, so many missed opportunities ; ;
Yoooo was just gonna say we got one down here about 40 minutes away that is super worth the drive. It's some good ****.

Player -0

Smash Hero
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @~Dad~ !!!

Wondering if I can bike ride across the country. I guess I would attempt to work at random places even though I'm 8 and get food. Sleeping would be scary to do though. Also people are crazy so hmmmm.

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Where are you again?

Is your house Howl's Moving Castle? If not then how am I going to get across the country?
I'm in City View, which basically means I'm in Downtown Greenville's doorstep. Also, I haven't been playing you on wifi because either A) I'm busy/playing someone else or B) I'm not bored enough to deal with our connection--which last we played was horrid.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
@~Dad~ happy birthday. I hope all your wishes come true and Squirtle gets nerfed to shreds gets nerfed to shreds.

Oops.

Player -0

Smash Hero
I'm in City View, which basically means I'm in Downtown Greenville's doorstep. Also, I haven't been playing you on wifi because either A) I'm busy/playing someone else or B) I'm not bored enough to deal with our connection--which last we played was horrid.
You're pretty far away lel. The last time we played was like... a while ago.

Edit - Also Lizalfos' parents (Mom) has trust issues so not sure how well that'll work out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom