• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Helsong

Smash Ace
Uploading youtube videos is really easy

Literally all you have to do is click upload, then drag the file to a square

I fail to see how it would take more than five seconds for gimr to do that then highlight every video and drag it to the box
I was browsing reddit(mostly because I wanted to see the drama) and apparently gimr is in talks to move them still.
No other details, but I guess it's at least happening?

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I hear if you download knee heroes and get 5 star scores on each character, disafter will personally descend from the clouds and grant you access to his abode.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
i wanted to move to dfw just to out-awkward disafter but rip the dream
instead i get to go to arizona which i guess has a pretty tight scene

MasterBlu

Smash Cadet
Pokemon is a better Anime than most current anime's.

Ash goes through many challenges.
Many times he isn't immediately prepared for them.
He adapts to his situations well.
He doesn't give up easily.
He develops as a character.
His rivalries are pretty solid.
He isn't filled with plot armor.
Sometimes he does some weird but also cool ****.
Good attitude.
Not overconfident but not a whiny *** ***** either.
Always positively reinforces his friends/pokemon and gives good advice when people need it.
Braver than pretty much anyone.
Willing to try new things.
Humorous to an extent.

Literally a better protagonist than "Generic Anime MC #47"
Hmm. 47 you say...(subtle hints in the PM social thread)

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
That's funny.

SFAT came to a Chicago weekly a few weeks ago and I watched him get 3rd to Dart and Kels.

Somehow I don't think he's going to be a problem for Leffen.
That weekly was also the day after a Foundry which ended at like 2:00 am or something. No Johns, but I highly doubt that his condition didn't affect him at all.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
SFAT did win JAB3, which was the main reason he went, outplacing Kels, Dart!, darkatma, Duck, Frootloop, and others.

D

Deleted member

If you're serious, I can ask her and see if she's not busy or anything. As long as it's after church for her, it might be good. Though it might be awkward since you and bec are a couple and we aren't. XD

If she isn't free, should I just show up anyway to meet you guys and be a third wheel? lol Or would you wanna reschedule?
we can pretend to be "really close friends" for a bit. but yeah you should hit up bowsers revenge tomorrow anyway

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
@Warchamp7
@ VinceX VinceX
@ FPSWalrus FPSWalrus

We really should play elsword some time.

I'm getting lonely since I still have only like 2 friends across 16 characters. ;-;
and @Solbliminal hasn't played since he got SS rank on his chung, probably because his computer building keeps falling through with broken motherboards getting shipped to him ;-;

Either way I'm very lonely. ;-;

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
My laptop has been stuck at 12% progress on windows updates for like 30 mins. It says not to turn it off. What do i do about it? I have class in an hour lol
I've had Windows updates hang on me before, and just forced shutdown. But that's honestly a terrible idea and unless it's clear the update has completely broken or you absolutely need your computer you really shouldn't do that.

GrosMinou

Turbo Scrub
My laptop has been stuck at 12% progress on windows updates for like 30 mins. It says not to turn it off. What do i do about it? I have class in an hour lol
Usually, windows creates a restoration point before big updates. so if you force shutdown, you should be able to recover, but it takes time. sadly.

Last edited:

GrosMinou

Turbo Scrub
yeah, windows is hella dumb. but its kind of necesary if you want a "fontcionnal" computer. or you have to be mad good with linux.

Edit: RIP standardtoaster's computer.

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
@Warchamp7
@ VinceX VinceX
@ FPSWalrus FPSWalrus

I'm getting lonely since I still have only like 2 friends across 16 characters. ;-;
and @Solbliminal hasn't played since he got SS rank on his chung, probably because his computer building keeps falling through with broken motherboards getting shipped to him ;-;

ill play with you sometime today actually
send me your skype and let me update like 5 versions, i can play when i get home from school
also im probs like still 51 and my arena rank probs reset so uh, lets just spar naked and do late velder/hamel stuff
please understand

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Ah Minnesota
The only state in the US where a day starts off strong with snow, and then 3 hours later manages to warm up to 60 degrees with the sun out and bright

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
@ standardtoaster standardtoaster would it be possible in the future to have an alternate song loader for PM that loads with Alternate Stages? i always do custom music that matches the current stages, but since ASL is becoming a feature now, im worried of people playing alternate stages on my setup, with songs meant for the original stages ;-;7

Helsong

Smash Ace
Xenoblade was decent. I wasn't the biggest fan of the combat, but the characters were interesting and the plot had some good turns. Hope you enjoy it!

I decided to start paying SMT3:Nocturne again. I forgot just how oppressive the atmosphere in this game could be sometimes. And how awesome the music is.
And dear god, I hope they keep the SMT4 concept of choosing what skills to pass on in the next games. It's one thing if you're Strange Journey and the skills passed are decided already and don't change upon exiting and leaving the menu, but having it be a random chance just means I'm gonna spend like 10 minutes optimizing the right skills and just clicking in and out of the menu....which kinda defeats the point of having skill passing be limited in some way or determined by the demon you create.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
This will be my fourth run of it, lol.
Game does look significantly less pretty after playing it on the Wii U.
But at least I can play it while pooping.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
ill play with you sometime today actually
send me your skype and let me update like 5 versions, i can play when i get home from school
also im probs like still 51 and my arena rank probs reset so uh, lets just spar naked and do late velder/hamel stuff
please understand
>Mfw I didn't actually expect anyone to want to play.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Well, this is my first time getting to play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Trying to get the Wii version was a pain in the ass to just find and the few times I did find it for the Wii I didn't have the cash to afford it. :<

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Xenoblade Chronicles is AWESOME. Did you guys see the robots trailer of X? Yo. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
So I'm procrastinating school by writing up a complete Bowser redesign document with extensive justifications for every tiny change.

I'm at 8 pages, and am barely done tilts and smashes. Please send help.

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
@Warchamp7
@ VinceX VinceX
@ FPSWalrus FPSWalrus

Sure, I wouldn't mind. I'll only play on my lvl 66-67 CN though.

Likewise, for DFOG :
@Softie.
@ drakargx drakargx
We should try to make an all-knight party once OBT part 2 is up. If you guys are on the west server, we could simply try to PvP n' stuff

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
So I'm procrastinating school by writing up a complete Bowser redesign document with extensive justifications for every tiny change.

I'm at 8 pages, and am barely done tilts and smashes. Please send help.
What do you have so far?

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
I'm not sure if sharing it would annoy the PMDT (especially were any of the changes implemented), so I'll probably need to let them look at it before I can share. I also want to complete writing it before anybody sees it, because the entire point is that a lot of the changes I want are dependent on other changes in order to make sense - so I don't want to propose any of them in isolation.

D

Deleted member

i spent $100 on a new unopened version of xenoblade because everyone said it was amazing. i was fairly disappointed.

Top Bottom