• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I'm not worried about how awful and shocking the documentary was. I'm sharing it because I actually think it's really interesting.

I love documentaries.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Holy **** this is crazy. Everybody watch this.

This's is a bit serious.
Is this gives us a vision a murderer free man how to strive to live in the society and see the loophole of Japanese laws at that time?

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
A cannibal murderer who got away with it because of international legal loopholes.
Quite serious, can't believe he still lives and make some weird books......... This will not be tolerate in Taiwan here of course...

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Oh is this why KayB mentions it now?
http://www.meleeitonme.com/the-ultimate-multi-shine-tutorial/

Well there goes my #1 video on the market for people searching Multi-shining
https://www.google.com/search?q=Mul...hrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8

And Westballz' X B method can ware out your A button's mesh if you do it badly
Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm doing. Every guide that gets posted on reddit I open up and read/watch.

And now my hand hurts.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
@ KayB KayB what i do to save my hands is losen my right hand grip significantly, pronate it slightly, and do y to b moving both my wrist and my thumb​

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Did that "Thank you based Hax" thing actually work? O.o
Lol totally

I'm actually pretty technical though, not as crispy as I'd like because I don't really have 20xx or practice melee anymore, but last night I was 3 for 4 Waveshines OoS attempts in bracket, I never get those so I was suprised

Thank you based hax

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So all day yesterday I worked on a thing.

They said I could be anything I wanted, so I've tried to be a purply haired chinese cartoon knockoff for about 17 years. XD

But after Persona taught me the importance of burning my dread and reaching out to the truth by facing myself through mass destruction in a battle for everyone's souls, I've accepted my shadow and my own self and became a poorly drawn chinese cartoon knockoff version of myself instead. ¦D

Though for some reason, my eyes feel a lot bigger and I have the significantly growing urge to run to any and every song ever made. ¦<

(For serious though, I'm glad this design came out the way I wanted even if the drawing itself didn't compared to the last one this was supposed to compliment.)

Oh snap, I didn't know stuff was going on this weekend! D:

Thanks Based Toaster.

Last edited:

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
Holy **** this is crazy. Everybody watch this.

The comment section is honestly shocking me the most.
It shows once more that anyone could do anything under the right circumstances.
Most of the commenters are probably "normal" people, but they comment as if they were uncivilized people with a lack of self-control.
I guess a dualistic separation makes them feel safe on moralic grounds to suggest the most brutish punishment for that guy... How are they "better"?

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
So all day yesterday I worked on a thing.

They said I could be anything I wanted, so I've tried to be a purply haired chinese cartoon knockoff for about 17 years. XD

But after Persona taught me the importance of burning my dread and reaching out to the truth by facing myself through mass destruction in a battle for everyone's souls, I've accepted my shadow and my own self and became a poorly drawn chinese cartoon knockoff version of myself instead. ¦D

Though for some reason, my eyes feel a lot bigger and I have the significantly growing urge to run to any and every song ever made. ¦<

(For serious though, I'm glad this design came out the way I wanted even if the drawing itself didn't compared to the last one this was supposed to compliment.)

Oh snap, I didn't know stuff was going on this weekend! D:

Thanks Based Toaster.

If you aren't happy with it, then do it again with the same design.
Art is a frustrating hobby.

I'd say it might even be more frustrating than day 2 fox.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
The comment section is honestly shocking me the most.
It shows once more that anyone could do anything under the right circumstances. Most of the commenters are probably "normal" people, but they comment as if they were uncivilized people with a lack of self-control.I guess a dualistic separation makes them feel safe on moralic grounds to suggest the most brutish punishment for that guy... How are they "better"?
It's because "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde
That and it's the G.reater I.nternet F.***wad T.heory at work, the tl;dr is that anonymity + humans = scumbags.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
It's because "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde
That and it's the G.reater I.nternet F.***wad T.heory at work, the tl;dr is that anonymity + humans = scumbags.
that theory is bogus as hell, though

facebook exists, and facebook is one of the worst things on earth specifically because people are willing to put their awful, racist stuff in front of a real name and photo

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
If you aren't happy with it, then do it again with the same design.
Art is a frustrating hobby.

I'd say it might even be more frustrating than day 2 fox.
Oh I'm satisfied since my main focus was the design, but I have every intention of doing another picture and many more alongside the ones that'll be made by my good friend. The drawing itself didn't go 100% how I wanted, but I'm not saying it's literally "gutter trash" or anything. I'm still very happy.

Especially since it's more of a testament to fact that I actually like myself enough to draw myself now. (Though with some extra stuff added on, but still.)

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Most humans are garbage, even/especially the ones that know better. If being like that was grounds for severe punishment, they wouldn't be, but us damn meat-bags learn nothing/arel always going to repeat our banal mistakes if you don't let them choose to be mindless and then get over it eventually. Like me and my rants, even though I know I'm just taking up forum space.

...As said before, garbage.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Most humans are garbage, even/especially the ones that know better. If being like that was grounds for severe punishment, they wouldn't be, but us damn meat-bags learn nothing/arel always going to repeat our banal mistakes if you don't let them choose to be mindless and then get over it eventually. Like me and my rants, even though I know I'm just taking up forum space.

...As said before, garbage.
The only forum space I need you to take up is the one right under my posts and signature.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I'll take mine down for you.

But just know that you ****ing delivered and you should feel like a hero.

*tears up*

That's all I wanted....

edit: Oh saito were you the one who whooped my ass ganon to ganon few months back?

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I used to brag about my virgin eyes and how i was pure as the undriven snow
Then i saw his nudes

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
*tears up*

That's all I wanted....

edit: Oh saito were you the one who whooped my *** ganon to ganon few months back?
I was.

I used to brag about my virgin eyes and how i was pure as the undriven snow
Then i saw his nudes
I can see it in your eyes.

You ain't pure.

But for real you aren't 12 right?
Use the search function and look up "Jailbait Tier" and see if im in that category.

I'm not

Last edited:
Top Bottom