• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Long as the spacies retain they're playstyles everyone should be happy right? I mean what the hell is 10-20% more to those guys?

Thats spare change son.
You'd think so, but any change at all seems to be blasphemy to these Melee purists. Brawl characters and lesser Melee characters can be nerfed all they like, but if Fox or Falco are touched in any way that reduces their overall power, people throw a **** fit. As if by chance, Spacies not being better than everyone as a matter-of-fact means that the game is ruined.

Kati

Smash Lord
Plus... well the saying "everything is subject to change" really goes both ways. If P:M suffers because of the lack of invincibility during a 60th of a second on one move... it can always be changed back. Spacie players should relish this opportunity to find the new limits on shine so that they can provide real solid reasons as to why they need invincibility.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Plus... well the saying "everything is subject to change" really goes both ways. If P:M suffers because of the lack of invincibility during a 60th of a second on one move... it can always be changed back. Spacie players should relish this opportunity to find the new limits on shine so that they can provide real solid reasons as to why they need invincibility.
>implying melee purists will even give this game enough of a chance to even do such a thing.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
If P:M suffers because of the lack of invincibility during a 60th of a second on one move...
This would be a tricky thing, as if the game truly suffered as a whole because of such a minor thing, there would be far more problems than spacies.

>implying melee purists will even give this game enough of a chance to even do such a thing.
Pretty much. I don't see why they love Melee so much, because it seems pretty obvious to me that Project: M is the superior game.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
An idea came to my head:

Wario's Side B should be modified to ram his head forward, and play an audio cue of "I'M JUGGERNAUT!"

That's all

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I am not saying buff sing just make it useful even if it does something other than put them to sleep.
Sleep is a very stupid status effect in a game full of chargable kill moves and Rest.

If even a single player gets ledgesung once every twenty tournaments, the move does its job and causes MASSIVE hype.

Think about the implications, even if the move doesn't land: The move says outright, "get the **** away from my ledge I'm trying to get back on stage."

It isn't like Ganon's U-tilt where the move serves no application in-match.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I'ma the Juggernaut, Wha ha ha.
An idea came to my head:

Wario's Side B should be modified to ram his head forward, and play an audio cue of "I'M JUGGERNAUT!"

That's all
I approve of this for $hits and giggles. There could even be more changes like...

Could change his Fair and F-Smash to say "Muh fuggin BOOT"
His Uair, Bair, and F-tilt could say "Pimp slap yo a$$"

On another note, the profanity filter is more of a stick in the mud than the FCC.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
You could just do that to his u-smash. That would make his Oos options significantly better since you can combo off of it if the developers were willing to go that far to buff Falcon, but I doubt it.
yeah

BUT
could you imagine the looks on peoples faces when you get them with an upB out of shield?

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Yeah, just found out that TlTS was censored on SWF today :(

All of my lolz. We are such a family friendly website yet we encourage to have our favorite Nintendo idols beat each other around. :smirk:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
IOn another note, the profanity filter is more of a stick in the mud than the FCC.
it's not even consistent, which bugs the hell out of me. talk about sexual abuse all you like, the filter won't mind, but NO BUM WORDS, NOT ALLOWED RUDE SLUR

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
remember guys, MLG said we can't talk about modding wiis. don't do it. it's illegal and they'll kick your shins

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yes, the MLG guys will destroy your shins. That's their goal in life, hope you didn't need them bro.

"Nerf Mario" they said

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know a secret technique to get around the word filter shit, but don't tell anyone.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
there's probably some dumb BBCode that you add in between certain words

instead of caring about that, let's yell at an admin to turn it off. HEY HYLIAN FIX YOUR STUPID MORON FILTERING SYSTEM

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
dearest leelue: I'd say "go to sleep" but my sleeping schedule is as bad as yours by now. shoutouts to sleeping disorders

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm about to get ready to start to attempt to go to sleep. Get on my level.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
nah, it's too late to sleep by this point for me. took a shower, shovin' some 5-hour energy drinks in my facehole, going to try and not trip myself to death. that is the plan

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
man I've recently been on a kirby binge

I blame chu dat on s@x this week. if I ever play brawl I'm playing kirby.

I'm legitimately tempted to play a different brawl mod solely because of kirby but I know nobody on the planet plays BBrawl aaagh

Kati

Smash Lord
man I've recently been on a kirby binge

I blame chu dat on s@x this week. if I ever play brawl I'm playing kirby.

I'm legitimately tempted to play a different brawl mod solely because of kirby but I know nobody on the planet plays BBrawl aaagh
The new brawl- max is nice. But I only saw a bit of Kirby gameplay last night so I can't really describe what's new.

Top Bottom