• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I don't know who that is with the Maki image but they have good taste

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Suspended from this spring semester and missed the conference date to appeal it.
Get in a car accident on the parkway driving back home.

Alright Life, what else you got for me?
Damn dude that sucks and hope you are alright and let me guess the other driver hit you?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Marth is such a better waifu though. He does have a tiara after all.

I mean what guy doesn't want to marry an actual princess=??? Only Princes becoming Kings do that. :shades:
Why would you want ANY part of anything political?

Right, that aside, I've (finally) been playing through Bravely Default.
Now, I knew this game wasn't one to pull punches, but, holy crap, Chapter 3....

...Agh.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
So apparently I heard in a recent MIOM episode (post-Apex 1024 filled cap) that Javi was confirmed for Apex, but I didn't see his name on the registration list. Can anyone confirm?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I don't know about y'all weebs, but C.C. is my waifu
Tink confirmed for excellent taste.

Just played Skullgirls for the first time.

My good buddy Richard has never been so excited from a fighting game before. Can't blame him since I'm having an absolute blast, but I kinda wish he'd stop standing up and jumping around so much so I can concentrate. Kinda getting in the way since he won't calm down.

Seriously though, game is fun. Can't wait to learn it. <3

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
Skullgirls is super fun. I really wanna get good at it, but using a keyboard is hard :/ oh well. not like I'm not used to using unorthodox controllers, I used to play pm with wiichuck.

also: Squigly is objectively the best

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Squigly got a fat ass.

I know the money might not be something you want to spend, but a wired Xbox controller will make PC gaming so much easier for you.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Got off work and hour and 15 minutes early today YEAAAHHHH BOI.

EDIT: Man I'm gonna finish the Delta episode on my OR game and play some XRD later.

Last edited:

~Dad~

part time gay dad
Hey @ SpiderMad SpiderMad I finally recorded me doing the squirtman fair waveland thing. I could not for the life of me get it down to night and that was frustrating as hell but w/e here's three in a row lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jp22PnRNYA

The other night some friends and I were trying some of your challenges, I FINALLY did the Ike sh bair dj nair bair one....... and then I couldn't replicate it on video ;_;

anyways here's another thing I do sometimes with Squiggle I thought you might be interested in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP370NiofJ8

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@ Johnknight1 Johnknight1
None of those things are good. And as for the 'be in your own FE game' thing...
Life already tosses enough hardship at us all. I like my mundane wake up->exist->go to sleep routine just fine, I don't want to be in harm's way if I can help it.

/huge dissonance of opinions

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yo do anyone know if they do body pillows for FE I been curious about this for a while now?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Hey @ SpiderMad SpiderMad I finally recorded me doing the squirtman fair waveland thing. I could not for the life of me get it down to night and that was frustrating as hell but w/e here's three in a row lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jp22PnRNYA

The other night some friends and I were trying some of your challenges, I FINALLY did the Ike sh bair dj nair bair one....... and then I couldn't replicate it on video ;_;

anyways here's another thing I do sometimes with Squiggle I thought you might be interested in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP370NiofJ8
Good, three in a row is fine. Now do Lucarios SH Fair Dair three times in a row to become better than this noob Lucario player http://smashboards.com/threads/lucaryu-official-discussion-thread.331668/page-19#post-18170192

Do the Wolf FH Blaster WL off Blaster WL on Yoshis lower platform.

Did the bair's hitbox come out? That's why I had it done on the Sonic. Keep trying to replicate it if you think you really got it before.

Also try doing Ike's SH Bair DJ Bair Bair (onto a character to know the hitbox came out) twice in a row.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I entered today's melee tourney as No3dpd4me and I'm going all gnw

Channeling my inner PMS

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Now the hard part of having 10gbs worth of gifs is finding which one is appropriate for the moment.
That one you picked sucked, it's not really something you need a gif for in the first place though. Go back to Mechwarrior school: he would probly had some white guy smiling and nodding for it

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Yo... going to Flex zone.
And I'm fighting The Moon game two (winning game one is gonna be cake). Yup, gotta play that one guy who practices with the top Ike main on the EC that's reeeaaaallll sweet..

I'm going to do everything DJ Nintendo doesn't do to throw him off, I'm not giving this **** up free. Gonna throw that patient **** out the window and go full ham.

And ya know, it's all about dat mindset.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
That one you picked sucked, it's not really something you need a gif for in the first place though. Go back to Mechwarrior school
But it summed up my feelings well enough.

You're just jealous of my wrestling folder. It has now grown into a mastodon.

Vince ready 2.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom