• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Do I have to do that when it's already named after me :/?

You'll have to settle for me breaking his multishine record back in the day(though I'm sure he's done way more by now haha): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8maEf7vGc5Y
Just do a tech stream for once since a year ago and skype call me in and I'll give you difficult obscenities to try and not fail at as I come up with them with my game on

We'll just have to schedule a time

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
@ PlateProp PlateProp we should play MH4U, i'm buying it the day of. Maybe play the demo (it has online right?) when I get back from work sunday. Between now and then I'm sleeping, working, then going to a tournament.
I may have already said something to this effect but the first time I tried my phone failed so idk if I ever came back and tried posting it again

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I just had an epiphany of devising a smash ranking system akin to LoL/Dota/SC2's bronze/silver/gold etc divisons, implemented on regional, national and international levels. I have a rough draft, but still too many ideas not put into paper and logistics problems not solved. I want the International Smash League to be a thing.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
@ PlateProp PlateProp we should play MH4U, i'm buying it the day of. Maybe play the demo (it has online right?) when I get back from work sunday. Between now and then I'm sleeping, working, then going to a tournament.
I may have already said something to this effect but the first time I tried my phone failed so idk if I ever came back and tried posting it again
I would totally be down for some demo. Idk if i'll be getting it day one unless I have the money to get a n3ds too though

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I forgot how horrible fever-dreams can be, being sick sucks. I think I slept it all off though.

No time for sickness, gotta play smash tonight

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I have some MH4U demo codes that I don't want. I already gave away two. Anyone who can manage to cheer me up can have one of the other ones.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Suspended from this spring semester and missed the conference date to appeal it.
Get in a car accident on the parkway driving back home.

Alright Life, what else you got for me?

Last edited:

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Inb4 Vashimus wins the lottery, finds true love and achieves Nirvana

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I'd probably blow my brains out too if the only thing the next generation knew about me was smells like teen spirit

Last edited:

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I'd probably blow my brains out too if the only thing the next generation knew about me was smells like teen spirit
Are you secretly a bot that reacts to keywords because the only thing related between the two of our posts is the word Nirvana and we're not even referring to the same one

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Streaming PM 3.5 with Sethlon/Strong Bad. Metroid is coming later! twitch.tv/Hylian88

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
I have some MH4U demo codes that I don't want. I already gave away two. Anyone who can manage to cheer me up can have one of the other ones.
whatever is bothering you, it'll pass. you grow and adapt every day of your life, so whatever struggles you may be going through will help you develop into a better, more experienced person. don't let things get to you more than they should. it's okay to be sad or mad about things, but don't let them bleed into other parts of your life- don't let them define you. think of those things as weights that you are forced to lift until they feel like nothing. enjoy the progress that you've made and get excited for the rest that will surely come.

monsterhunter is dumb tho, so you can keep that ****

Top Bottom