• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Oh lvl hunna mgkp why didn't you put at least two buttons on the control stick. Just make it look like a flight stick and have a thumb button, an index button, and a middle finger trigger. You're missing optimisation on half of your controller.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Actually just use two flight sticks.

Control stick gets a, b, and z, as well as a shield button not sensitive to light presses;

C stick gets a button that toggles whether or not the a and b buttons are sensitive to directional inputs, footstools, and activates sweetspot taunts (all this is one button)

C stick also gets a two part jump button and a shield trigger sensitive to light light shielding

Start and taunts are in the middle.

This is the optimal smash controller

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Speaking of alcohol, I'm feeling fairly good with a couple Woodchucks in me. It's no Strongbow, but the results are the same regardless. Just need some food and my night is complete.

B.W.

Smash Champion
so like I got bored and theorycrafted out of my *** the ideal PM/smash controller
basically it's a fightstick with a stick that can detect tilts so one hand can focus on the accuracy of the joystick while the other presses buttons
we have a and b buttons (duh) x and y buttons (for djc shenanigans, objectively easier than one button) l and r buttons because why not. two Z buttons like the ccp, a d button (for taunts/footstools), a d pad, and most importantly, the addition of a c stick and a modifier button for the entire stick (when I planned it out, specifically to momentarily change the c stick to bsticking). Like I think every AT is easier with this setup. that being said nobody will ever make this lol
I was thinking about this again today after not thinking about it for a while.

You really don't need more than 1 of each function. If you wanna DJC with a fight stick you can easily just plink.

I'd love to build a stick that's Smash compatible, it'd be a lot of fun and it'd be awesome to use. I've seen people suggest solutions for the C-Stick thing. I think a second stick would be fine, but I also think buttons would work well as well.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Speaking of alcohol, I'm feeling fairly good with a couple Woodchucks in me. It's no Strongbow, but the results are the same regardless. Just need some food and my night is complete.
Guys.

If we create a technology that can teleport beer to people we'll be rich

SpiderMad

Smash Master
@ SpiderMad SpiderMad how do you auto cancel fair with pikachu? I NEED HALP
in a SH?

If M2K loses this tourney, I'm going to go out and buy a tub of vanilla ice cream and eat it in the corner of my room with a plastic Häagen-Dazs spoon drinking scotch while watching M2K vs Shiz on my computer.
What's going on? I was busy being a cashier as people buy Frozen merchandise Christmas gifts

Last edited:

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
I don't know which is worse: Having four holiday inflatables on our front lawn slashed, or my mother screaming like its worth killing over and blaming my brothers and I for not turning them off sooner

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
The mother part because christ, it's not a big deal. It's still stupid they got slashed but damn, just don't buy inflatables.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Maybe you live in a really nice neighborhood, but in most places **** will get taken from the lawn in no time flat if it isn't nailed to the ground.

So I wouldn't blame the brothers unless that is the kind of stuff they always do.

Last edited:
Top Bottom