• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
so im watching demon king daimao

...this anime is has a surprisingly strong commentary about politics and religion; hidden beneath the guise of a 18+ harem anime.

i can dig it.

i feel it's been taking jabs at the Vatican and Christianity more so than anything else.

PMS manga? why not a visual novel, with the PMS tiers as routes.
nah that's just awful, it should be a story in a library storeroom that no one would ever read
「プロジェックト・症状」
"Project Shoujo"

A PMS Visual Novel

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Not as good as the manga where the leaders of the new world settle wars with mahjong and hitler was resurrected
and turned super saiyanaryan.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Not as good as the manga where the leaders of the new world settle wars with mahjong and hitler was resurrected
and turned super saiyanaryan.
Sounds lame. You know why? No Cena. Maybe if you had Daniel Bryan in it, I'd give it a read.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I do have a few suggestions @ CORY CORY , if you're up to it.

For Battlefield, check out this track. Badass song I plan on adding for the level.

Blind Guardian -- Battlefield
http://youtu.be/9xIe1tPtyAk

Also, for Metal Cavern, check out this next one. If you want metal, go for some extreme, headbanging, wake up the neighbors type of ****.

Strapping Young Lad -- Far Beyond Metal
http://youtu.be/GLucWiyBsJk
Battlefield is one of the weakest tracks off of a night at the opera. You gotta use something awesome like Precious Jerusalem, Under the Ice, or Sadly Sings Destiny.

You could also try Ride Into Obsession or A Voice In the Dark off of At the Edge of Time. Or the single Another Stranger Me. Into the Storm or The Curse of Feanor off of a Nightfall in Middle Earth would be great too.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
What the heck? Do you not get this with other energy drinks like Monster?
I don't do energy drinks, that's like downing a jar of sugar. I've never had Monster and refuse to try it. I also dislike coffee, but that's mostly because I don't want to become dependent on it in the future. Would hate to be drinking 2-3 cups of the stuff daily just to stay awake and focused.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
yo pms what are your suggestions for controller modifications regarding control sticks?

Like I have this extra haggard old gc controller which I'm thinking of remaking into The Ghetto Rig (c).
I've heard that xbox 360 control sticks can fit into the right stick spot, which I'm planning to use but are there any special modifications I need to make it work?

Also are there any sticks of an inbetween size that I can use for a cstick? I know thaf nunchuck sticks can fit there, but those are too big to be comfortable, but my regular c stick is ****ed and too small. I'm thinking of using a third party gamestop left stick there but does anyone else have any suggestions?
Is there a comprehensive list somewhere of what fits where?

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I didn't tell you to ganon ditto me, but whatever

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
yo pms what are your suggestions for controller modifications regarding control sticks?

Like I have this extra haggard old gc controller which I'm thinking of remaking into The Ghetto Rig (c).
I've heard that xbox 360 control sticks can fit into the right stick spot, which I'm planning to use but are there any special modifications I need to make it work?

Also are there any sticks of an inbetween size that I can use for a cstick? I know thaf nunchuck sticks can fit there, but those are too big to be comfortable, but my regular c stick is ****ed and too small. I'm thinking of using a third party gamestop left stick there but does anyone else have any suggestions?
Is there a comprehensive list somewhere of what fits where?
Nunchuck sticks are ****ing godlike you pleb

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Nunchuck sticks are ****ing godlike you pleb
for being a left stick?
like what advantages does it have over an xbox stick because I really like the way an xbox stick holds my thumb in its cup thing
I didn't tell you to ganon ditto me, but whatever
srry my reading comprehension is nonexistent

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
shut up nerd, lets talk about an actual important issue for once

should i put this back on Battlefield?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
for being a left stick?
like what advantages does it have over an xbox stick because I really like the way an xbox stick holds my thumb in its cup thing
It's not gigantic

And it's way easier to be accurate with a nunchuck stick because of smaller stick diameter and smaller thumb cap

NWRL

Smash Ace
Can someone please explain the mindset behind hating mods?

I come from a Pc gaming background so mods are a natural part of the gaming experience. Seeing this stigma on PM because of its mod status is insane to me.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542

I come from a Pc gaming background so mods are a natural part of PC gaming so seeing this stigma on PM because of its mod status is insane to me.
Just morons.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
so im watching demon king daimao

...this anime is has a surprisingly strong commentary about politics and religion; hidden beneath the guise of a 18+ harem anime.

i can dig it.

i feel it's been taking jabs at the Vatican and Christianity more so than anything else.

「プロジェックト・症状」
"Project Shoujo"

A PMS Visual Novel
Did you mean to type 少女

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
should i put this back on Battlefield?
No. You can put some touhou power metal or some touhou doom metal, but regular touhou metal ? Not even once.

Same goes for Demetori and Xi-on in general. There's only one song from Demetori that I like (love) and it's not even metal.

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
I know I'm late for the beverage discussion but I just have to say orange juice is top tier. It's nonsensical how many of stomach aches it's cured. And you can never say no to a full day's supply of vitamin C

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
False did a great video breaking down the neutral game in smash. While he used smash 4 for it, it can kinda be applied for all smash games.

Plus the editing is excellent.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Battlefield is one of the weakest tracks off of a night at the opera. You gotta use something awesome like Precious Jerusalem, Under the Ice, or Sadly Sings Destiny.

You could also try Ride Into Obsession or A Voice In the Dark off of At the Edge of Time. Or the single Another Stranger Me. Into the Storm or The Curse of Feanor off of a Nightfall in Middle Earth would be great too.
Huh, I never thought about using those tracks, but you got a point: Battlefield's a little weak compared to the rest of the album. I just thought 'Hey, it says Battlefield, so let's add it!'

It was also a nod to Robot Unicorn Attack, so there's that.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Wow.

Moving around wildly on stages is kind of addicting now that I think about it.
I just sat there moving around for like 20 minutes, not even really doing anything.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent

I come from a Pc gaming background so mods are a natural part of the gaming experience. Seeing this stigma on PM because of its mod status is insane to me.
Honestly I really don't know. I've been a part of hacking scenes dating as far back as early 05, 06. Not ACTIVE (I just lurked and snooped, I was REALLY young) and I always thought that if you were dedicated enough to learn how a product works to manipulate it, that it was a labor of love and not a labor of hatred. Like, look at SMW rom hacking. That has come SUCH a long way from when it started, all cause there was a dedicated group of active people who were clearly passionate.

I see no difference here, at all.

Also yes wavedashing and going through movement options is really fun and definitely a unique part of P:M and Melee.

Top Bottom