• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I just need the damn adapter ffs
Good **** to nintendo only providing local wallmarts with 4 adapters and seemingly halting production
there's money to be made
but they don't wanna
then everyone loses their mind when Q4 financial report is in the red once again

/saltyassmofo

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
the whole "appeal to weebs" thing in general needs to go
aint happening tho

it makes so much money

japan realized how much ****ing money appealing to otaku/weebs makes and that's why weebs and otaku are the primary demographic and why we're in the year 20MOEMOE

like there are gems amongst the current and seemingly endless moe moe but jesus christ its a never ending barrage of "UGUU" and "AM I KAWAIII SENPAI PLS NOTICE ME (TL NOTE: KAWAII MEANS KYUTE)"

For starters, it was on the 32X, an addon that cost around $160 on release, more expensive than the console that was required to run it. (Genesis was around $150 at the time)
When I say it was when they had no idea what they were doing, I'm referencing all their failed consoles and addons intended to keep them going yet ended up costing them money. Although, the game's physics certainly are kind of loopy and simple things are made unnecessarily difficult when a partner character ends up dragging you around more often than not (unless you pick the guy up and try to pretend that you're playing an actual Sonic game). The game not having an ending and instead cutting straight to the credits at the end instead (even with every chaos ring) just adds to feeling like they just threw it together after being somewhat satisfied with it.
Ah. Thanks for clarifying.

On a side note

WHYYYYYYY @ RESIST

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
man i ordered a Meiling waifu pillow and it hasnt arrived, i was gonna make a bigass meal for her ;-;7

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I finally finished making the Mewtwo 3.02 vs 3.5 tail length comparison images. 15% reduction in tail size sounded like a huge change but as you can see in these images, it doesn't really seem to be that big of a change. =)

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I finally finished making the Mewtwo 3.02 vs 3.5 tail length comparison images. 15% reduction in tail size sounded like a huge change but as you can see in these images, it doesn't really seem to be that big of a change. =)
Mewtwo frighting with his tail is dumb in the first place

Give Adventures/Origins Mewtwo plz

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Fighting with his tail makes sense, unless you make him a projectile heavy/"Magic" style character. It is his longest appendage. Just pretend it's iron tail.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Fighting with his tail makes sense, unless you make him a projectile heavy/"Magic" style character. It is his longest appendage. Just pretend it's iron tail.
Mewtwo can't even learn iron tail.

And in every appearance it's made it doesn't even fight with it's tail

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Mewtwo can't even learn iron tail.

And in every appearance it's made it doesn't even fight with it's tail
And falcon is a race car driver that shoots electricity out of his knee, and runs almost as fast as sonic but walks with a limp. Smash ain't gotta make sense man, or even be canon

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
And falcon is a race car driver that shoots electricity out of his knee, and runs almost as fast as sonic but walks with a limp. Smash ain't gotta make sense man, or even be canon
Falcon is also a BOUNTY HUNTER

literally the only thing about Falcon that doesn't make sense is his ability to generate fire

Also it's stated that Sonic limits his speed in crossover type deals other wise everyone would be at a disadvantage, and Sonic wouldn't feel like he actually won. It's why he uses a board/car in the riders/racing games

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Falcon hunts people on the racetrack
Like he never actually fights

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Fox is actually a nerd who pilots his ship all day long with nearly no real purpose in life, and is accompanied by a gang of losers who have nothing better to do. He trusts the maintenance of his ship to a prepubescent amphibian with an abnormally high pitched voice.

Yet, in Smash he shines

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Pokemon character action game when?
Or like, take any, and I mean ANY of their RPG franchises and make an MMORG, you all want a Pokemon or fire emblem mmorpg, even if you don't know it yet.

Bleck

Smash Master
Also it's stated that Sonic limits his speed in crossover type deals other wise everyone would be at a disadvantage, and Sonic wouldn't feel like he actually won. It's why he uses a board/car in the riders/racing games
that's stupid, this is stupid

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Doesn't Sonic only go like 80 mph in his fastest measurable game?
which game is that?

because as far as I know sonic uses nonsensical speedometers i.e. Unleashed's SPD meter

Colors and Generations dont have speedometers, and I dont recall Lost World having one as well.

socialthread.gif

This is amazing.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
When I was younger, my aunt used to give me baby talk and say I was so handsome and all that flattery.

Now, she just grabs my crotch when she walks by and winks.

Do not want

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
When I was younger, my aunt used to give me baby talk and say I was so handsome and all that flattery.

Now, she just grabs my crotch when she walks by and winks.

Do not want

Better than my sister that full on grabs my ass and tries to wrap her leg around me

In front of my wife.

I love my sister but jesus christ why does she have to play around like this.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Better than my sister that full on grabs my *** and tries to wrap her leg around me

In front of my wife.

I love my sister but jesus christ why does she have to play around like this.
She's not your sister, I cover this in chapter 3 of the Manga

Last edited:
Top Bottom