• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Man, coffee is crazy
Had one cup, sat down to practice some Bowser and what do you know 4h30 went by
At least my Bowser is coming along nicely

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I only drink coffee sometimes in the morning to perk up for that reason. I find tea to be a much more soothing way of getting energy.

Do the PM boards have a handier shortcut in the address bar than the one that shows up? Warchamp should get on that.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I only drink coffee sometimes in the morning to perk up for that reason. I find tea to be a much more soothing way of getting energy.

Do the PM boards have a handier shortcut in the address bar than the one that shows up? Warchamp should get on that.
I like a cup of coffee after meals. Helps me settle down.

Bleck

Smash Master
apparently what I needed to get me out of my Smash slump was to start playing Dedede

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
I'll just ask here:

On the new 1.11 launcher menu (offline unhacked wii version of 3.5), under "addons", I've noticed the "Official PM WiFi Addon"

Can anyone explain this to me? I'm unsure of its purpose.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
So just got done watching Mockingjay, and I have to say, the story is just so much better without having to listen to Katniss constantly ******** in her head

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Watching Cosmo and Sbad launching Wii 4,

No Light press in the custom control menu V_V

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
I live in Rochester, an hour from Buffalo (if you're living under a under a rock Buffalo just got the most snow... like ever...), and right on Lake Ontario (so generally when Buffalo gets ****ed with snow Rochester also gets ****ed).
And while Buffalo gets to deal with 6+ ft of snow or whatever, we've only had a few inches here.
I'm in Amherst and the snow just missed us. 25 minutes away it looked like this. I got a pretty sweet deal.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
mech I've never played any ttgl video you linked, but what is your fav ttgl ost

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Mech you use the word man child 300000 times more often than angry wives do when talking about their childish husbands

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Played through the most recent version of Sonic Before the Sequel. It's alright. Three things that bugged me about the game.
No Pause Feature
The jump sound effect
The music that plays when a boss is started isn't consistent with the actual boss fight musics

Other than that, it's a pretty nice game. Could do with a slightly higher resolution, but whatcha gonna do. Eggman having built eyes on all his boss machines is a little weird, but it's more amusing than anything. He is a pretty childish guy for a genius.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
lol Tinker nice goku clavicle

Yeah man-child is quickly becoming the equivalent to calling a gay person a fa***t. The majority of our generation's dudes have so many insecurities about their finances, hobbies, and other habits marks them as generally immature and it's just not the case (being single exacerbates all these feelings). What defines someone as a grown "man" is no longer simply bull**** like having a breadwinning 9 to 5, pretending to not like cartoons and totally repressing your inner child.

The guys I've met that have ever struck me as the truest men at heart have admitted to me that dragon ball z was and still is their (usually subconscious) inspiration for working out. Brain buster. After a few drinks I'd get them talking about for a full hour how they always wished they could go super saiyan and fight a guy with map-redrawing explosive punches. Sweartogod this's happened like 5 times in my life (one of em is my cousin's new fiance).

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Man, coffee is crazy
Had one cup, sat down to practice some Bowser and what do you know 4h30 went by
At least my Bowser is coming along nicely
I challenege you to 1v1 FD I'll be falcon and U be bowser 1hr of constant loses as you suffer through this 100-0 MU huekekehehue
you're all ugly

soft serve is okay
no I real cute

Top Bottom