• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Lmao people on twitter thinking that 3.5 will release once the dev version hits 16447

...will it?

EDIT: that ninjer

Last edited:

Vaerix

Smash Journeyman
Shunka looked cool. It's such a shame that it was also the only reliable Katana PA for DPS at the time.

And now there's so much of everything everywhere! Bouncers everywhere! Satellite Cannons everywhere!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Where did all the hype go? I leave for an hour and there's only one more page on the social? You guys do better than that when there's no releases announced. :(

OMG all these people also do anyone remember the show Wishbone? I've been having it on my mind for a few days now.

I <3333333 wishbone, omg <3
109 people in one thread..
You should've seen the MK Banned thread back in the Brawl days. There were easily several hundreds of people in that thread at one time. It was quite literally one of the most chaotic events of smashboards.

KeithTheGeek

Smash Ace
NNID
bkeith
3DS FC
5026-4475-8239
I'm gonna dig through my brstms and make a track list in the meantime. Need to do a little house cleaning and would like to swap some new songs in for 3.5.

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
Why do I get the feeling they are ******* around with the number just for mindgames?

Wolf_

Smash Journeyman
guys you need energetic music for this game, I love a lot of these ice themes but not all are fit for a fighting game lol, here try this, it's a remix of vivaldi's winter first movement:

EDIT: Why do so many electronic songs on youtube have provocative anime pictures -_-

Last edited:
Top Bottom