• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I'm probably gonna rework my stages to have 3 hype songs per stage.

Only ones that will be exempt from that is pokemon because there is too much ****ing good pokemon stuff.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
OMG all these people also do anyone remember the show Wishbone? I've been having it on my mind for a few days now.

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
OMG all these people also do anyone remember the show Wishbone? I've been having it on my mind for a few days now.

Wishbone alt for Ivy confirmed
But holy **** someone else that actually remembers that show

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
ya'll need to go do something else

if anyone wants to hop on PSO2 and play with me

feel free <3
ew no (tho I really need to get my TE/BR to 70/70 already before next week, ****)

Gonna be playing Hyrule Warriors with muh bro

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Slide1.JPG

F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for U and me, N is for any where at anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea hype train.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Yo if PM3.5 seriously does not come out before midnight EST

I'm gonna

I'm gonna

keep waiting or something I guess

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
ultimate quests are out in like 3 days bruh

also tebr?

loool you fotm bandwagoner
yeeeeeup lol, once I played it I'm like **** this is ridiculous
idunno, I like support a lot and now there's a class that can do it really well and actually be competent in other ways (if maybe a bit too competent). I got tired of HU/FI (vice versa) for the moment so I'll get around to it later. I have 6 classes at 68 anyways so it's not too much trouble (lookin at RA/BR next)

TreK

Is "that guy"
Well, it's 1:20am
See you guys tomorrow I guess. I'm quite literally "tired" of waiting.

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
yeeeeeup lol, once I played it I'm like **** this is ridiculous
idunno, I like support a lot and now there's a class that can do it really well and actually be competent in other ways (if maybe a bit too competent). I got tired of HU/FI (vice versa) for the moment so I'll get around to it later. I have 6 classes at 68 anyways so it's not too much trouble (lookin at RA/BR next)
at least you werent like BRHU for like the whole duration of last episode like 90% of everyone else.

christ

im so salty because cookie cutter **** with bull**** multipliers >>>> my somewhat potent but super skillful builds

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
You know, to be honest, just once I'd like to see a Melee Classic/All-Star TAS that was actually a pure speedrun and not just a tech skill exhibition. There are already plenty of TASes made purely to show off.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
OMG guys its out if you update with the project m launcher.

:troll:
sike!

Last edited:

likiji123

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Likiji123
3DS FC
2964-9225-5942
Im hype for project m only because i can play it now as they are releasing a PAL version but i have to wait longer :(

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
at least you werent like BRHU for like the whole duration of last episode like 90% of everyone else.

christ

im so salty because cookie cutter **** with bull**** multipliers >>>> my somewhat potent but super skillful builds
**** that, Shunka was so god damn boring. RA/HU was a ton of fun and hugely underrated (and now they're kinda silly but at least still require skill).

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
Dev Version is almost 16447, guys.

I really hope that means 3.5 is out at that point or I am literally going to cry myself to sleep when I get home.

Top Bottom