• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

imabudaddict

Smash Cadet
NNID
imabudaddict
down to play later around 5-530?
sure thing, I'll cya then!
edit: I tried adding you, for some reason it told me that it was the incorrect Friend Code. Are you sure that's your PM/ Brawl Code and not the code you use for Sm4sh/3ds? I believe they're separate.

Last edited:

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
edit: I tried adding you, for some reason it told me that it was the incorrect Friend Code. Are you sure that's your PM/ Brawl Code and not the code you use for Sm4sh/3ds? I believe they're separate.
yeah i put in the wrong friend code i just edited my post with the correct friend code 3257-8748-7980 WAVE i put a 6 instead of 7 please keep me updated if that codes works

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
yeah i put in the wrong friend code i just edited my post with the correct friend code 3257-8748-7980 WAVE i put a 6 instead of 7 please keep me updated if that codes works
I tried the "new" FC you updated. I still have the same problem "This Friend Code is Incorrect".

I had this problem before a long time ago and had to delete the old" Brawl save file on my console. Had make a new file and after that its fine.

NOTE: I am using the hackless version of PM

Edit: It went through....man FCs why Nintendo lol

Last edited:

Smash_Ronin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2277-7158-4313
my wii says it's connected to the internet but my PM says it can't connect... what's up with that????

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
anyone down for games? my FC is below in my signature
I can play, but not sure it the connection is going to be decent WC/EC. We can try if you want.

I'll add you in the mean time. If Jwave doesnt respond then I can PM you when I am available.

Edit: Welp, it's been awhile and no response :/.......Is everyone feeling alright?

Last edited:

imabudaddict

Smash Cadet
NNID
imabudaddict
I can play, but not sure it the connection is going to be decent WC/EC. We can try if you want.

I'll add you in the mean time. If Jwave doesnt respond then I can PM you when I am available.

Edit: Welp, it's been awhile and no response :/.......Is everyone feeling alright?
Hey man, i tried to delete my save file so i could add Jwave again. And now my game keeps freezing.

Smash_Ronin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2277-7158-4313
just as well... i haven't played in about 2 months and the shadow boxing matches i just did have shown me that i am OUT OF PRRRRRACTICE!!!! 26% L-cancels, and i keep forgetting all my ASC's, not to mention my punish game has severely dwindled, let alone my combo game... as a lucario main i am ashamed... BUT THAT'S WHY I NEED TO FIX THE INTERNET CONNECTION PROBLEM AND START PLAYING LIVE MATCHES, YO!! SOMEONE HELP

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
my wii says it's connected to the internet but my PM says it can't connect... what's up with that????
Hmmm....the project m website is down and when you boot PM menu launcher, you can't no longer be able to download the add ons from what I have experience.

You may have to manual extract the files to enable WiFi. I am using hackless version of 3.6

I hope this help a bit.

Reference:
http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...ccasional-server-issues-are-temporary.355374/

Edit: If nothing works go to "Help and Support" section of the Project M forums.

dude thanks for the advice. i used to live in los angeles where all the best smashers in the world live and it was SO easy to get matches or do whatever i want. but since i've moved to omaha there's nothing. EVEN THE COMIC BOOK STORE REFUSED TO HELP ME FIND THE SMASH COMMUNITY. (and i know he knew where they were cuz he hesitated in answering me... ****). anyway, 2 months out of practice and i'm about to cry. a lucario main NEEDS to stay on his game or else all the potential just fades away under rust and dust. thank you so much for trying to help me. i hope this works
Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you will find other smashers to hang out and form a local scene where you live at.

Most people in the PM community play online Netplay instead of WiFi. Let us know if can connect to WiFi and battle us when you are able. Again, its not the best (WiFi) but its something you can practice and learn new things with gameplay, etc.

Last edited:

Smash_Ronin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2277-7158-4313
dude thanks for the advice. i used to live in los angeles where all the best smashers in the world live and it was SO easy to get matches or do whatever i want. but since i've moved to omaha there's nothing. EVEN THE COMIC BOOK STORE REFUSED TO HELP ME FIND THE SMASH COMMUNITY. (and i know he knew where they were cuz he hesitated in answering me... ****). anyway, 2 months out of practice and i'm about to cry. a lucario main NEEDS to stay on his game or else all the potential just fades away under rust and dust. thank you so much for trying to help me. i hope this works

Smash_Ronin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2277-7158-4313
agh... what if i just redownloaded PM and started fresh? do you think that might work? (for anyone who might know how to help my error is 50330)

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
agh... what if i just redownloaded PM and started fresh? do you think that might work? (for anyone who might know how to help my error is 50330)
Here is a reddit post that have the same problem you are referring:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/3y50c2/project_m_wifi_error_code_50330/

Other reference:
http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...ccasional-server-issues-are-temporary.355374/

http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-troubleshooting-guide-3-5.384064/

Apologize for replying too much, but I am not certain this may come in handy in the future.
I'll edit my post in the mean time as others want to find matches here.

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
I tried the "new" FC you updated. I still have the same problem "This Friend Code is Incorrect".

I had this problem before a long time ago and had to delete the old" Brawl save file on my console. Had make a new file and after that its fine.

NOTE: I am using the hackless version of PM

Edit: It went through....man FCs why Nintendo lol
Im on right now if anybody wants to play 3527-8748-7980 WAVE

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
Im on

Guel

Smash Journeyman
I STILL CAN'T CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!!! SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS
If youre having problems connecting and have properly replaced all the required files then the next step is to change your router channel for a stronger signal. I myself aswell as 3 of my friends had to change router channels to successfully connect to online. Im not sure what 3.6 did but PM wifi is now a bit more strict when it comes to connecting. Jump through your router channels until you find one that lets you connect but do rememeber it takes time for the channels to kick in.

Last edited:

imabudaddict

Smash Cadet
NNID
imabudaddict
Hey everyone! Not that it matters, but I got my PM 3.6 online working again. Unfortunately, anyone that had me added has to delete me and add my new Friend Code :/ pls ignore my old one. I'm looking for matches today so anybody that feels like playing please let me know :) throw me a message if you decide to add my new friend code so I know what's up.

*NEW FRIEND CODE* 3785-5729-3011

imabudaddict

Smash Cadet
NNID
imabudaddict
Was just playing him. He went to sleep. Ill play if youd like
idk how i'm still awake lol, nobody responded so i started getting lost in YT vids. Add me!
My Friend Code is: 3785-5729-3011

edit: hey man sorry we never got to play :/ message me when you get on so we can start a room. I kinda passed out lol

Last edited:

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
I'm on Right now if anyone wants to play
3527-8748-7980 WAVE

Last edited:

AaronTooNerdy

Grand Master Meta Wizard
I have a friend code now and am up for practicing whenever.

Friend Code: 3699-6735-8751

Top Bottom