• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Anyone 1v1?

TCH I'm online now so just get connected to play a few battles.
Im ready...

Edit: GGs...we made good progress. Do you have anyone to play offline to practice with? The WiFi codeset is pretty different especially with the light and hard presses (L/R).

There is a thread in the General Discussion forums that has tons of videos with top PM players to specific characters in the roster. Check them out if you have a chance and get some ideas on how to approach offensively and defensively. It helps a ton on how each character potential they have. Hope that helps a bit.

I'm learning as I go and hopefully I can level up in the mean time. Press on...

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
hey I'm done for the day. gas though. your tech skill is crazy
Alright....Apologize for the long sets...lol. You are pretty good especially with R.O.B. and Wolf. Glad we fought and hope to fight later on. :)

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
anyone wanna play?
I can play. Give me a min and I'll host a room. Hopefully the connection will be decent.

Click on my avatar for FC. brb

Edit: What's your FC for PM?

Edit2: Going AFK....I may not return >__>

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
sure man! I'll add you.

GG's TCHDud3 man that was alot of fun, that Dr. Mario tho! Your Mewtwo is on point btw.
Was about to talk about your Dr. Mario. You went ham...lol you should consider maining him or secondary. GGs...

imabudaddict

Smash Cadet
NNID
imabudaddict
Was about to talk about your Dr. Mario. You went ham...lol you should consider maining him or secondary. GGs...
lmao dude i legit just considered the same thing. I will always play Peach on melee but I can't stand her on PM for some odd reason..(that dsmash throwback) but yeah man my friend Trey has a pretty good Marth/Falco game aswell

imabudaddict

Smash Cadet
NNID
imabudaddict
Good games it was back and forth for an hour, thanks for playing man. You've got a strong Rob btw!

edit: Yeah GG that was fun! Those stocks had me at the edge of my seat bro

Last edited:

imabudaddict

Smash Cadet
NNID
imabudaddict
yo Ox you online right now?

edit: better yet, does anyone else want some 1v1s?

edit2: sure dude i'll join up!

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
yo Ox you online right now?

edit: better yet, does anyone else want some 1v1s?
Hey. I'm down. You online atm?

Edit: GGs. Bud. Nice dittos dude. You made good options when I was trying to recover onstage when you where using Mario. Long games lol...back and forth. Awesome progress...learn a new thing with Ivy, dem back airs.

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Hey dude i'd hate to call it quits but it's been 2 and a half hours..some serious matches omg. Thanks for staying on so long! And very nice techs today. Respect
Hey you did awesome yourself. You made good options when I was trying to recover. I learn a lot of new things :D

Yeah we went overboard with the games...lol

Last edited:

imabudaddict

Smash Cadet
NNID
imabudaddict
Hey. I'm down. You online atm?

Edit: GGs. Bud. Nice dittos dude. You made good options when I was trying to recover onstage when you where using Mario. Long games lol...back and forth. Awesome progress...learn a new thing with Ivy, dem back airs.
Yeah I feel like we both are improving, you're good with the back-air gimps w/ Ivy man! That second hit has some serious knockback. And I remember one edge-guard i made with Mario using a b-air on the bottom corner of the ledge. I just need to get used to Ivysaur's spacing and shuffles/fall speed. The lag makes it kinda hard no lie :/

edit: GGs!

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
3257-8648-7980 WAVE
kik:jaredallen_
Add me and send me a kik
Anyone want to play PM around 5?
Hey Jwave. Around 5pm est right? I'll try and check back later. Hopefully we can play by then

That sounds perfect bro! do u have a Skype or a kik ?
Also, send me your fc so i can add you
You can click my avatar for FC and I have the latest version of PM.
I add you once around the time we can play.

Apologies for I dont have skype or kik at the moment...kind of related but have any one use Discord? PM reddit has its own group (on the sidebar). Wonder if its any good, just a heads up.

Last edited:

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
Yeah I feel like we both are improving, you're good with the back-air gimps w/ Ivy man! That second hit has some serious knockback. And I remember one edge-guard i made with Mario using a b-air on the bottom corner of the ledge. I just need to get used to Ivysaur's spacing and shuffles/fall speed. The lag makes it kinda hard no lie :/

edit: GGs!
down to play around 5?

Top Bottom