• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Matt's puttin in work, make a room someone. I tried joining you TCHD, but me and Matt can keep playing too D:
Keep on at it. Mattchu is pretty boss. I'm fine. Going AFK for a bit...no worries.

Edit: Just PM me. Don't want the thread to be flooded with comments incase ppl trying to find matches
PM is fine.

Edit2: Rooms open....join

Last edited:

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
TCH I know what you're thinking I'm probably the worst player you had fought right.But I said I was a noob so what did you expect.

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
TCH I know what you're thinking I'm probably the worst player you had fought right.But I said I was a noob so what did you expect.
Not at all man. Everyone starts off fresh and learn as they go. I am surprise that we been fighting for more than a half and hour. You got determination and you kept on going. You did some unexpected things that caught me off guard including Lucario's grab air throw for the kill. At least you got to play other characters that you have not normally used, thats pretty good to know. You adapted pretty good to my play-style and punishing my mistakes.

Learn as you go and for me, I watch PM streams or videos on demand to get me visual ideas when incorporating to my game. Also I like to see and hear what other players do in situations considering to different match-ups. Take one step at a time and practice what you can do being consistent on.

Talk others from other forums and hopefully you can exchange opinions and get familiar with the characters that best suits.Keep leveling up and you will be fine.

Learning each characters moves, KO percentage, and combos will take time to analyze the concept. You will get there.

Last edited:

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
Thanks man. TCH I have a question for you will you move on to super smash bros 4 or will you keep playing project m because in my opinion project m is way better than smash 4 but I might move on if smash 5 is as good as melee and project m.

imabudaddict

Smash Cadet
NNID
imabudaddict
Thanks man. TCH I have a question for you will you move on to super smash bros 4 or will you keep playing project m because in my opinion project m is way better than smash 4 but I might move on if smash 5 is as good as melee and project m.
I would say that any big Smash fan could enjoy a little bit from every game title, including Smash 4 and Smash 64. But my opinion is, Melee will always be better since its a classic oldschool throwback. But Project M includes more content and has lots of potential since it's tournament worthy, community driven, and on top of that very entertaining. I'd mention Smash 64 as being the more "classic" option but I was too young to get into video games on a competitive level at that time, and Melee's engine will always and forever just feel.....right. What do you guys think? I enjoy something from every Smash game, even on 3ds and WiiU

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
I guess everyone is brawling at the moment..

I'm more clueless than popeye :/

Anyone 1v1? if possible...lol

Edit: GGs...Mattchu and HCRAY

Going AFK a bit...Not certain Ill be back

Last edited:

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
Jess plus 1 I can play with you tomorrow. By the way I'm sorry for not playing correctly last time we fought.

imabudaddict

Smash Cadet
NNID
imabudaddict
Dang, If i wasn't busy i woulda been on to challenge TCHD, HCRAY, Mattchu and Jess :/ I'll add you guys though. And Idk about you, but i'm gonna need a sparring partner for this snowstorm tomorrow..

edit: Meeeee! idk how i'm awake but start a room! i'll join

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
TCHDud3 TCHDud3 I can play you until cray's ready.

Edit: GG's man thanks for playing through that lag.

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
TCHDud3 TCHDud3 I can play you until cray's ready.
GGs...Mattchu. Had a good time learning your other characters that wreck me lol. How were you able to play only as Popo. I was like "Where's Nana?...lol" You got some nice tech that I haven't saw before, awesome :D.
Feels like you know what buttons I am going to press haha...crazy dude.

Edit: Well its WiFi better than nothing unless you have Netplay which where most of the online community plays :/

Edit2:GGs...HCRAY. I'm going to grub on food and hopefully I'll be back later.

ImaBud...my bad dude :/ you going to be around later?

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
GGs...Mattchu. Had a good time learning your other characters that wreck me lol. How were you able to play only as Popo. I was like "Where's Nana?...lol" You got some nice tech that I haven't saw before, awesome :D.
Feels like you know what buttons I am going to press haha...crazy dude.

Edit: Well its WiFi better than nothing unless you have Netplay which where most of the online community plays :/
To play as Sopo, Warioman or Giga Bowser hold R while you choose the character.

Last edited:
Top Bottom