• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Dash Dance Revolutions #(3.)6
Post Fireworks Edition
When is it:
This Sunday the 5th @7:30 PM EST / 6:30 Central
How to Register: Either register directly HERE or send me a PM so I can add you.
If you sign up and happen to have a Skype let me know!
Be there or be square!​

whoknowswhat

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1864-9884-2286
Sorry for asking, but how can I play 3.6 online? I tried installing the add-on but when I do my game crashes at character select.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone please give me a run down on how you got WiFi to work on 3.6? I cannot seem to solve this issue.

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone please give me a run down on how you got WiFi to work on 3.6? I cannot seem to solve this issue.
I downloaded it transferred it to my 2GB SD card. plugged that into my Wii....
But before I did that I booted up 3.5 went to add on's and updated something (I forgot what)
Then I plugged in the SD loaded up 3.6 Went to add on's and saw the wifi downloaded that bull **** real quick and started whooping ****** asses left and right like a real one should cause I'm a real one.

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
What do you think is the ideal speed for lagless wifi? I'm struggling atm with 4mbps download speed. What is the minimum mbps, that can get the wifi to run smoothly?

waygu

Smash Lord
What do you think is the ideal speed for lagless wifi? I'm struggling atm with 4mbps download speed. What is the minimum mbps, that can get the wifi to run smoothly?
i run 40mbps down and its still not like offline. you want like....10+mbps down and 1 or 2 mbps UPload speed for a decent experience

@ NEO! NEO! i justttttttt got home from work, gotta put something in my stomach, if youre still around in 20 ish i'll play

Last edited:

NEO!

Smash Lord
i run 40mbps down and its still not like offline. you want like....10+mbps down and 1 or 2 mbps UPload speed for a decent experience

@ NEO! NEO! i justttttttt got home from work, gotta put something in my stomach, if youre still around in 20 ish i'll play
Yea I'll play. Haven't been playing lately so I'm super rusty. Let me know

@ waygu waygu ..?

Last edited:

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
I'm a lil drunk
Haha as if i'm ever sober while playing xD Thing is when i'm buzzed, it's morning time for you guys lol

My upload is 1mbps though.....

Top Bottom