• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
Lol! You eat a ****! You eat a ****!!!!!!!!!! GGs though you have a nice link. You tend to roll alot and do up b OOS alot though.
Thanks bro and yeah I really can't help but roll I try to stop it's just so embedded in me those grab combos with your pikachu are pretty vicious
what's OOS?
I try wavedashing but I can't seem to get it to go online

Last edited:

Boondocker

Smash Ace
Thanks bro and yeah I really can't help but roll I try to stop it's just so embedded in me those grab combos with your pikachu are pretty vicious
what's OOS?
I try wavedashing but I can't seem to get it to go online
OOs=out of sheild. And thanks, there is some things that i cant so online eitherer, but you really do have to learn how to wavedash. I cant quick attack cancel online

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
OOs=out of sheild. And thanks, there is some things that i cant so online eitherer, but you really do have to learn how to wavedash. I cant quick attack cancel online
theres a melee tournament here on the 11th, I think last time I lost to a marth (out ranged me) and a Cap Falcon ( constant short hop knees) so sorry if I'm a lil spammy just trying to come up with a strategy that I can set the tempo
so it was really great to play against that speedy pikachu I'mma go master wavedashing now my big question is though when to use it? It just feels unnatural compared to rolling I guess

Top Bottom