• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Alright, i can play now.

It's not that hard, but yes it requires a lot of effort and practice.

Edit: GG's, i screamed with that ganon punch...
GG's Dott! That Ganon Punch was incredible! I should've saved that replay! I really need a 3rd main. Just not sure who to pick up. And from earlier posts, are you and @ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash talking about Kman from this thread??? He wrecked me with the whole roster basically. And that's the problem I have with melee. They say Tech can transfer from Melee to P:M, but not vice-versa I'd have to try again.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Mmmk, if you want me to just play well tell me and I wont use who I don't know how to use.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I'll play, Rags.

FC in signature.

Edit: NVM, already in a match.

Anyone else want to play?

Last edited:
Open Invitation to anyone who can join. 1v1s. 1507-5234-0617. If you can't join, don't get discouraged my router is picky. Are you one of the lucky ones? Let's find out.

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
Man, I really should get another SD card to hold this alternate codeset.
I'll be up and ready to play some matches once I'm finished copying files over.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
GGs, man. Mostly, my losses were half minor lag and half me being stupid. Man, am I mindlessly timid or what?!
Good games. You're quite reckless with your approaches. If I wanted to, I could've just used PK Fire or a short hopped b-air to stuff your attempts at getting in with SDR. Just work on mixing up more, you can always go aerial and/or wavedash to make yourself a less predictable target while you work on closing the gap. Otherwise, your follow-ups seemed pretty sound, you had some really interesting movement that was difficult to keep up with at times.

Thanks for playing, all in good fun.

Last edited:
Top Bottom