• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Raiku

Smash Cadet
NNID
vRaiku
Good games @ Raiku Raiku ! I always forget how fast and dangerous lucas is, and I usually play unsafe even when I don't mean too, so I tried not to do that too often. I had fun!
lol literally nthn i can do to falco pressure with the lag >.> i wish we could do a lagless falco ditto but unfortunately i couldnt use any technical characters LOL

Rags

Smash Ace
GGs @ GarrisLee GarrisLee I had trouble using sonic against you haha, you catch on quick! But I will keep you in touch since Gannondorf is one of the MUs I need work in :)

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
lol literally nthn i can do to falco pressure with the lag >.> i wish we could do a lagless falco ditto but unfortunately i couldnt use any technical characters LOL
I probably got used to it is all. Funny thing is the falco I use isn't nearly as technical online as offline lol (even if he seems really technical), but he will suffice ^^

Last edited:

GarrisLee

Smash Cadet
GGs @ GarrisLee GarrisLee I had trouble using sonic against
you haha, you catch on quick! But I will keep you in touch since Ganondorf is one of the MUs I need work in :)
Yea those were some nice matches, my brother uses sonic so i got a good grip on sonic tricks. But i could not beat your bowser that's something i'm gonna have to work on. and I always watch for things people like to do. But any time you wanna fight just send me a message :)

Rags

Smash Ace
Yea those were some nice matches, my brother uses sonic so i got a good grip on sonic tricks. But i could not beat your bowser that's something i'm gonna have to work on. and I always watch for things people like to do. But any time you wanna fight just send me a message :)
One thing I can tell you is you liked to tech/roll away from me when you got knocked away. I wasn't experienced enough with sonic to capitalize on it yet, but with bowser it made getting you offstage pretty easy. If you can mix that up, you should be harder to get a hold of. I legit lol'd when your upB beat out my down B. Hahaha!!

GarrisLee

Smash Cadet
One thing I can tell you is you liked to tech/roll away from me when you got knocked away. I wasn't experienced enough with sonic to capitalize on it yet, but with bowser it made getting you offstage pretty easy. If you can mix that up, you should be harder to get a hold of. I legit lol'd when your upB beat out my down B. Hahaha!!
Thanks for tips man i can always use stuff to work on and i totally did not expect my upB to beat your downB i was just being aggressive i like to stay on top of people most of the time

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
1593-8646-9937 if anyone wants to join the room its still open to anyone. Ggs @ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) looks like ps1 desynced for some reason manso hard to power sheild online I said screw it lol fought threw the lasers but failed

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
1593-8646-9937 if anyone wants to join the room its still open to anyone. Ggs @ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) looks like ps1 desynced for some reason manso hard to power sheild online I said screw it lol fought threw the lasers but failed
Lol, yeah its fine, I gtg anyways, but those were fun, so thanks for the matches. Spacie matches sure are fun, I'll tell you that!

1 v 1s? 1507-5234-0617 Open invitation to anyone. (Router is picky so don't get discouraged if you can't join) I hope someone is able to join, I'll be hosting a room.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
@ Boondocker Boondocker
GGs. You were wearing me out; we were playing for just about two hours straight. Word of advice, you need to work on your approach just a bit. Your speed, reflexes, defenses, and mind games are all very good. It's just I can see your approach from miles away and it gets very predictable after a while. ALSO GIVING ZELDOO SPACE IS NOT GOOOOOOOD AAAAaaaAAAAaaaa! But your electric mouse was very good at shielding and countering.

I think you should try sticking to one character to get very familiar with it. It's essential for online play because of all the other factors that affect reaction time. Like just get used to their falling pattern, grab range, hit boxes, and most importantly hurt boxes. Your Pikachu was quite good with all of that, but DK/Bowser/M2 needs work.

Last edited:

Boondocker

Smash Ace
@ Boondocker Boondocker
GGs. You were wearing me out; we were playing for just about two hours straight. Word of advice, you need to work on your approach just a bit. Your speed, reflexes, defenses, and mind games are all very good. It's just I can see your approach from miles away and it gets very predictable after a while.

I think you should try sticking to one character to get very familiar with it. It's essential for online play because of all the other factors that affect reaction time. Like just get used to their falling pattern, grab range, hit boxes, and most importantly hurt boxes. Your Pikachu was quite good with all of that, but DK/Bowser/M2 needs work.
Thanks for the advice. I feel like Pika doesn't have many good approach options besides Nair, Fair, Qac, and Thunder Jolt. I was too scared to approach with jolt because of Zelda's b move and the other ones are pretty predictable. I usually just stick to Pika but i figured I'd try some other chars out since Pika wasn't getting it done and I might choose a secondary. I also have a bad habit of sheilding out of an l-cancel and I need to start wavedashing out of sheild. Anyways ggs, you played well like always.

Top Bottom