• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Disregard this, I accidentally quoted a guy on the first page, lol.

Anyone want to play?

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
The name's Anvil. Don't wear it out.

Call me if you wanna beep add me!:4pacman:I'd like to try and use Project M online often, mainly to get that strong tournament practice in - like UNGH!

EDIT: Dang it. Forgot I can't see the FCs next to posts. Oh well, here it is: 1723-9872-5869.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
FoxBlaze has been pumping iron in P:M. Jesus. Those were some fun games. I was seriously surprised by how well your Ganon was playing.

I'll give you your reward for the improvement later.

Thanks fer playin'. <3

GarrisLee

Smash Cadet
GGs. I like how you used your character on an Banned stage advantage for competitve play. XD That was fun!
Yea thanks for fight's i like your kirby and that first fight on the temple was tense

Maybe we can fight again some other time

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel : Actually, I've been playing Blazblue and slacking off.

I was gonna bake you cookies, just as I did last week. Get your mind out of the ****ing gutter.

For now. Save those thoughts for tonight.

Play more. If you get any better I might have an accident.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord

I was gonna bake you cookies, just as I did last week. Get your mind out of the ****ing gutter.

For now. Save those thoughts for tonight.

Play more. If you get any better I might have an accident.
Sure. Zatchy always tries to say his intentions are innocent, but if he gets you in an empty, unpopulated area ---

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
i forgot about rags' wii number

So, anyway, who's online? I'll add your FC and Wii number. Like I said, careful around my Sonic!

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
@ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) GGs! The lag got pretty intense there at the end, but I think this is a good time for me to stop anyways, I played quite a bit today haha.
Lol I don't know what you're talking about, you play in lag like its not there, while I'm just sitting in the corner spamming grounded lasers cuz I miss the short hop lol, but anyways, good games!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Lol I don't know what you're talking about, you play in lag like its not there, while I'm just sitting in the corner spamming grounded lasers cuz I miss the short hop lol, but anyways, good games!
xDD Maybe I'm just used to it. Could hardly touch your Marth those first games tho o__o Lemme get revenge on him sometime haha.

Top Bottom