• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, Para. Awesome everything, lol.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Ey man GGs
Try to avoid being so desperate and overly-aggressive on approach, since Marth is a fairly passive spacing character to begin with. As you saw, when you use too much of your punishable moves like your F-smash, neutral B, and counter, they can be punished a lot by shield grabs and out-of-shield Up-B attacks. You seem to have a good general understand of the game, though. GG.

delbus

Smash Cadet
Try to avoid being so desperate and overly-aggressive on approach, since Marth is a fairly passive spacing character to begin with. As you saw, when you use too much of your punishable moves like your F-smash, neutral B, and counter, they can be punished a lot by shield grabs and out-of-shield Up-B attacks. You seem to have a good general understand of the game, though. GG.
Haha yeah, since I started playing against other players I noticed that being aggressive 24/7 isn't gonna work. thanks for the input

delbus

Smash Cadet
Haha yeah, since I started playing against other players I noticed that being aggressive 24/7 isn't gonna work. thanks for the input

delbus

Smash Cadet
Yeah I noticed against other people that playing aggressive all the time won't work. thanks for the input

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
GG's Zatchiel. what do you think I should improve on?
Nice rounds. I don't know much about Link in P:M, so I can hardly offer any reliable advice for him. In general, I felt like you were on the ground a lot more than you needed to be, so I was able to set up shield pressure pretty easily after I beat out your projectiles. Short hop your boomerang tosses and bomb pulls to make yourself a harder target at a distance. With how you were usually grounded, I was able to cancel out your boomerangs with PK Fire to give myself some stage control.

Had a great time playing, loved our connection. We're both in Georgia, so I'm guessing that has the most to do with it.

Last edited:

rajwii64

The Hero of Time
NNID
rajwii64
Ya lol, Are you planning on going to Tipped Off 10 in doraville next month?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ya lol, Are you planning on going to Tipped Off 10 in doraville next month?
Haven't decided. Looking into, through, definitely. Are you attending?

I'll be back on to play in about an hour if you (or anyone else) wants to then.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Good games, @ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash . Sorry for leaving so early, but I have IRL things to do. You're actually the first PM Sonic I've encountered, and I'm realizing just how painful the MU is, lol. Sonic can shut down QD with so many things. GG though, your play style is just baller as hell, haha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom