• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

kaizo13

Smash Champion
well, it was fun when we weren't moving 1 frame per second
GGs

edit: Paaaaaaaaaaath
play me after? i'm gonna go eat something :X

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I was listening to this the whole time

So if you guys heard any "Be Still"'s or "Yes" 's it was from my hype. Plus I couldn't even hear them lol. I just like to do them hahahaha.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Gonna have to agree on that one. Im gonna push to upgrade my internet plan. The basic optimum plan is sorta crap when you think about it

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Hey anyone in here on homebrew having this 20100 problem or are the people in here on Hackless?

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
On and hosting, broseph.
Lol, that was hilarious! I'm gonna make that the end just because that was awesome. Great games as always, I honestly didn't expect to do nearly as well as I did since I just came off of 6 straight hours of offline melee lol, but luckily it didn't seem like much of a problem. Hope you had fun too, I know I did

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Nix! The ending to that last game was ****ing priceless, LOL.

Edit: Yeah, you were great. Did you see any improvements in my approaches? Anything I should consider working on?

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Good games Nix! The ending to that last game was ****ing priceless, LOL.

Edit: Yeah, you were great. Did you see any improvements in my approaches? Anything I should consider working on?
Oh yeah, you definitely did a lot better this time, I certainly saw improvement. Your defense was really good, a lot of good out of shield options. I was way too agro admittedly, probably shouldn't have done that. I keep forgetting offline melee and online PM are a lot different lol. I definitely shouldn't have just kept attacking you while you were in your shield. I'll probably work on that, but overall, good job man, those were really fun and challenging

kaizo13

Smash Champion
Well looks like I gotta move back to Hackless since its working for you then
i have homebrew and it works fine.
occasionally i get an error code trying to connect, but i just retry and it works

pretty sure its just latency or an overload on the servers, nothing to do with which method you load it with

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
i have homebrew and it works fine.
occasionally i get an error code trying to connect, but i just retry and it works

pretty sure its just latency or an overload on the servers, nothing to do with which method you load it with
I kept getting it constantly and it wouldn't let me in even reset left it alone came back still did the same thing haven't changed any of my files I think they said it was a server problem guess I got unlucky :(

rajwii64

The Hero of Time
NNID
rajwii64
Hey Path want to 1v1 anytime soon let me know. I would love to do a link vs link match should be fun

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
what happened? O_____O
I lefffft.

I didn't really want to leave in the middle of your match hahaha. Sorry I thought I would be able to play more but I guess not hahaha. Sorry.

Too much lag...

Too much late....

I g2g

lol

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Well switched all the way over to Hackless and still nothing this sucks....

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GG's @ P PATH O__o and @ kaizo13 kaizo13

Thanks for not going Link the whole time Path. I guess you didn't feel like winning the whole time. :awesome: Fox and Falco matches were fun but they got increasingly more laggy. I did better than I thought I would lol. Your characters are all really good. I like that you wait when you get up. You don't just go for the fastest option but just think about what you should do. It makes reads a lot more difficult but a lot more satisfying to get on you :p . ( I really liked that combo I got with Falco vs Fox. Shine, Waveshine, Waveshine, Up Smash, Up Smash, idk how it ended I think I went for a D-smash and missed it. I think that was the most I've ever practically done a waveshine with Falco on wifi) I didn't want to play your ledge games lol. You like to play on the edge hahaha. I really don't like doing that. I guess that's how to get more kills though. I really liked the Marth vs. Pit matches. And I really liked whenever I was Zero Suit Samus lol. Idk. If I'm playing as her I need to play with a completely different and focused mind-set otherwise I do poorly with her.

Kaizo. I kept falling for those stinkin' spikes you got on my grapple hook. I should've just stalled off stage for a bit each time. I think I was just Z/Samus the whole time when I played against you. I had no clue how to keep you away one of our last matches Samus vs Lucario. So I just spammed missiles. I felt kinda bad about it because its a dumb strategy. But it works +lag. Lucario's the man. My Lucario is pretty basic. I should've tried more characters against you. Samus is really easy to play as though. She's a really good character. I need to like, super DI to get out of those Lucario combos. I can't even nair out of stuff against him. I had to use missiles to cover your approaches toward the end of the PS2 match. I wish I didn't SD as Falco. And I wish I could've played as more Falco and my other characters against you. Oh well. Next time.
lol alright

good night, dream about that 8 stock we got in teams on dreamland with double falcon :p
'Twas a beautiful thing.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Lol I feel like a complete idoit switched over my settings to non auto DNS and now I've totally wasted my time switching back to homebrew

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Hey Path want to 1v1 anytime soon let me know. I would love to do a link vs link match should be fun
Sorry, just saw this! Yeah, I'm down for Link dittos! I dunno if I'll be up for any more matches tonight, but definitely looking forward to them.
GG's @ P PATH O__o and @ kaizo13 kaizo13

Thanks for not going Link the whole time Path. I guess you didn't feel like winning the whole time. :awesome: Fox and Falco matches were fun but they got increasingly more laggy. I did better than I thought I would lol. Your characters are all really good. I like that you wait when you get up. You don't just go for the fastest option but just think about what you should do. It makes reads a lot more difficult but a lot more satisfying to get on you :p . ( I really liked that combo I got with Falco vs Fox. Shine, Waveshine, Waveshine, Up Smash, Up Smash, idk how it ended I think I went for a D-smash and missed it. I think that was the most I've ever practically done a waveshine with Falco on wifi) I didn't want to play your ledge games lol. You like to play on the edge hahaha. I really don't like doing that. I guess that's how to get more kills though. I really liked the Marth vs. Pit matches. And I really liked whenever I was Zero Suit Samus lol. Idk. If I'm playing as her I need to play with a completely different and focused mind-set otherwise I do poorly with her.

Kaizo. I kept falling for those stinkin' spikes you got on my grapple hook. I should've just stalled off stage for a bit each time. I think I was just Z/Samus the whole time when I played against you. I had no clue how to keep you away one of our last matches Samus vs Lucario. So I just spammed missiles. I felt kinda bad about it because its a dumb strategy. But it works +lag. Lucario's the man. My Lucario is pretty basic. I should've tried more characters against you. Samus is really easy to play as though. She's a really good character. I need to like, super DI to get out of those Lucario combos. I can't even nair out of stuff against him. I had to use missiles to cover your approaches toward the end of the PS2 match. I wish I didn't SD as Falco. And I wish I could've played as more Falco and my other characters against you. Oh well. Next time.

'Twas a beautiful thing.
GGs Chreest! Had a lot of fun! :D
path you're free to go whenever you please. i am not holding you hostage
Who's holding who hostage? These games are <3 <3 <3

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
sure thing, how long u gonna be on for still?
Until I get tired. Kinda ate this big pack of peanut butter m&m's and a bunch of carbonated water. Not goin down for a while.

Edit: Just be sure to tell me when you're ready.

Last edited:

rajwii64

The Hero of Time
NNID
rajwii64
Sorry, just saw this! Yeah, I'm down for Link dittos! I dunno if I'll be up for any more matches tonight, but definitely looking forward to them.
Ya dude anytime idk what your timezone is but mine is -5 UTC EST so whenever you want to let me know

Top Bottom