• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

koopaKnight

Smash Cadet
Hey man nice matches haven't ever played that long with anyone it was fun though probably the one I had the most trouble with is ZSS you should keep working on her and if stop rolling as much you would also be a lot better wavedash is a good replacment for rolling
Thanks man! Appreciate the feedback! I would wave dash instead but the lag messes my timing and I cant seem to get the wavedashing working. And I find it tough to edge guard with zss. Thanks stillz!

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if that was killing yourself because you have to go, or...

Either way, good games. ^^ I can't stand Nayru's Love, that move is so hard to get past. In comparison to other connections I've played in, this one was pretty good to be honest.

Edit: LOLWUT, no my tag is not "Private message me nudes." xD

Last edited:

koopaKnight

Smash Cadet
I don't know if that was killing yourself because you have to go, or...

Either way, good games. ^^ I can't stand Nayru's Love, that move is so hard to get past. In comparison to other connections I've played in, this one was pretty good to be honest.

Edit: LOLWUT, no my tag is not "Private message me nudes." xD
Wanna brawl??
My FC is
1509 2388 1631

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Anyone there for some games?
Sorry I thing my internet is being derpy right now (and not the good one), cuz every game I play now has really bad lag, so I'm just gonna call it a night lol and deal with it tomorrow. We can just pretend we played a set lol, so good set my friend!

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Sorry I thing my internet is being derpy right now (and not the good one), cuz every game I play now has really bad lag, so I'm just gonna call it a night lol and deal with it tomorrow. We can just pretend we played a set lol, so good set my friend!
Yeah that was a good set. I feel I improved with Mewtwo there.

TrueBlur

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueBlur2000
Not the PK fire. I noticed sometimes with Mario you'd do the fair a whole bunch or some other moves a lot. Like Sonic you'd spam B sometimes. I have trouble playing against Ness... a lot of the time lol. I was about to go Squirtle since I've noticed that my Squirtle does well against Ness but oh well.
Oh I'd spam that because I always never use it enough and it can be a kill move I just have to figure out how to do it...

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
KoopaKnight, I want to say that our connection is actually much better than what I've gotten compared to the past few people I've played. Play me more pls? :p

Anyway, good games, I'm loving that ZSS; I haven't seen too many around here. Please don't SD for me though, it really makes me feel bad. xD After all, in the end it is my fault technically, though I don't like to admit it. These times it wasn't really the lag, it was my own tech skill errors ;_;

koopaKnight

Smash Cadet
KoopaKnight, I want to say that our connection is actually much better than what I've gotten compared to the past few people I've played. Play me more pls? :p

Anyway, good games, I'm loving that ZSS; I haven't seen too many around here. Please don't SD for me though, it really makes me feel bad. xD After all, in the end it is my fault technically, though I don't like to admit it. These times it wasn't really the lag, it was my own tech skill errors ;_;
Damnn ma bad I thought you were the one that left. I went and checked back and it saif you were offline. But yea the connection was kind of smooth. All right I Wont SD Anymore ha! Your good ;) thanks

Top Bottom