• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345

Malithis

Smash Cadet
I'd say gg but spamming taunts like "u mad bro" and "fail" at a new player was kind of immature. I don't mind losing 6000x to @ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) and co but at least be considerate? Anyways night all good game with everyone else. Had a good time losing feel like i learned a fair bit

TrueBlur

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueBlur2000
I'd say gg but spamming taunts like "u mad bro" and "fail" at a new player was kind of immature. I don't mind losing 6000x to @ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) and co but at least be considerate? Anyways night all good game with everyone else. Had a good time losing feel like i learned a fair bit
I'm sorry man those taunts have zero meaning to them, because it was with friends before I had those taunts because it was with friends and they knew I was joking but I guess since now I'm playing with random people I'll change them, please forgive me though.

Malithis

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry man those taunts have zero meaning to them, because it was with friends before I had those taunts because it was with friends and they knew I was joking but I guess since now I'm playing with random people I'll change them, please forgive me though.
All good haha just taunting after every kill seemed excessive especially with the kill count being high. I don't mind if you do it when something crazy happens like an ivysaur solarbeam lands but it seemed like you were spamming it to influence tilt which is silly for a game that has no meaning (friendlies) :p

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
LOL @ TrueBlur TrueBlur My taunts are random too. But I do use my one taunt whenever I land a lightning kick since that's not an easy feet.

Anyway, wanna rumble?

Or anyone else if Blur doesn't want to.

FC = 3182-9684-8331

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Ok. I think I am ready to try this. Anyone? Keep in mind I am not familiar with PM.
4730-4642-8069

TrueBlur

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueBlur2000
All good haha just taunting after every kill seemed excessive especially with the kill count being high. I don't mind if you do it when something crazy happens like an ivysaur solarbeam lands but it seemed like you were spamming it to influence tilt which is silly for a game that has no meaning (friendlies) :p
Okay I've got it, I guess I do use taunts a bit excessively... ^^''

Top Bottom