• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
meant to hit lol. anyays gg. also how do u learn combos for characters?

Start by learning all of your characters moves, how long they last, which direction they can send your opponent, how far they reach out. Then look up some simple yet effective combos that your character has, and train on a low level cpu or in training mode. Once your comfortable doing the combo repeatedly, try implementing it into battles with other people. This may take some time, but gradually you'll learn how to use combos both effectively and practically against everyone you face ^-^

Tides

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yoichx
I just started recently and I'm fairly new, but if anyone is up for some games I'll play some. :)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
GGs, I was being really down on myself those games for whatever reason, and whenever I got a lead I just totally gave it back... You're freaking good dude >.>
Thanks man!! GGs nice Samus!!

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Thanks! Nice everything for you hahah xD

Anyone else want to play some?
You play Samus? Me too! I haven't seen any Samus players until you. We should play some time.

Anyway, Tides, for someone who iust started, you play pretty solidly. The only solid advice I can comfortably give you is move around more. Sometimes, you stay still and , move only when attacking or dodge rollint, which can make your defensive play somewhat lacking. Try to always be moving to give your opponent a tough target.

Hmmm... were you l-canceling much? I couldn't tell. If you were, then I don't need to tell you why you should... I liked how you play Lucas. I can't play Lucas very well yet.

Last edited:

Tides

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yoichx
You play Samus? Me too! I haven't seen any Samus players until you. We should play some time.

Anyway, Tides, for someone who iust started, you play pretty solidly. The only solid advice I can comfortably give you is move around more. Sometimes, you stay still and , move only when attacking or dodge rollint, which can make your defensive play somewhat lacking. Try to always be moving to give your opponent a tough target.

Hmmm... were you l-canceling much? I couldn't tell. If you were, then I don't need to tell you why you should... I liked how you play Lucas. I can't play Lucas very well yet.
Haha, thanks man! Those were some good games. :)

I was l-canceling a little bit, but I was lagging a little bit. Regardless, I could have done it more. Thanks for the advice though man! I'll defiantly be incorporating that into my play.

I liked your Wolf man. We should play some more games sometime. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom