• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008
GGs, you've got the best Ike I've seen in a long time. Any tips or things I can improve on?
Well since ike is slow while running quick draw (side special) is one of his best options since you can grab, up smash, or just jump out of it.

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008
I will also mention it is his best recovery due to the fact it has alot of horizontal distance and you can wall jump off stages

SomeSmashBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JayTheTrainerGuy
3DS FC
2234-7163-8539
In case your wondering that Wolf your fighting is my bro.
He keeps on nagging me to let him play so I let him real quick.
Every other fight was me though.
THE LAG IS HORRIBLE. Last time I played with people it wasnt this bad. We had decent matches but this is gross lag

Last edited:

SomeSmashBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JayTheTrainerGuy
3DS FC
2234-7163-8539
Wow. I was amazed you could even wave dash or L-cancel with all that lag.
Those were some awesome battles. Im gonna change my taunt sayings cause they look cheap.
Thanks for thrashing me. Need to practice with lag.

Last edited:

Dott

Smash Ace
In case your wondering that Wolf your fighting is my bro.
He keeps on nagging me to let him play so I let him real quick.
Every other fight was me though.
THE LAG IS HORRIBLE. Last time I played with people it wasnt this bad. We had decent matches but this is gross lag
GG's bro, try to grab more because always you came to me you didn't grab and that's very punishable.

Top Bottom